• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad again

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Well tomorrow is the day one more time. Going to a very remote location this time and not sure when I will be able to get back on the board again. Hopefully not long enough to get DT withdrawals.

Smoke them if you got them! :thumbs:

Dean

Stay safe brother Dean. If there's anything I can do.....Send me a PM.

Remember the blondes in the yellow shirts... Remember the blondes in the yellow shirts... Remember the blondes in the yellow shirts... Remember the blondes in the yellow shirts... How many months were they again? :laugh:

I can't wait to smoke with you again Dean, you're my kinda people bro. So stay safe and retire. See you soon.

Mick

Wishing you the best and hopefully this is the last trip.

Good luck. Stay safe. And thanks for your service.

Stay safe and remember everyone will be waiting for you to come home.

Stay Safe.

Let us know your APO box and we will take care of you :)

Wishing you the best on this trip Tasman. Again, thank you for your service! :thumbs:

mac

We have been thinking of you and praying for you and will continue to do so.

Keep your head down and come home safely!

Blessings!
Dave

Dean, be safe. I said this to you in person, THANK YOU for your service! I hope that all you see out there are less than one month to ease the deployment. God help you if all you see are 12 months and over ;)

I look forward to smoking a good one with you in the future. Oh and yeah, we can share some beans, too. ;)

Stay safe brother. Thank you for your sacrifice.
You know we are here if you need anything at all.

Brother Dean safe travels and I hope your tour goes well. Send me a PM with your address when you get in country. All the best and thank you for your service!