• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Balkan Sobranie Alert

Picked some up a couple days ago!  I have a feeling it'll sell out quick.  Get it while ya can.

I'll pass. I smoked my share of that stuff back in the day. From what I hear now, it's pretty much gone by. I'd be interested in what you think of it when you open the can. BTW, when you open an old can of tobacco you commit yourself to smoking it... quickly. Once opened you can't let it sit around.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
I'll pass. I smoked my share of that stuff back in the day. From what I hear now, it's pretty much gone by. I'd be interested in what you think of it when you open the can. BTW, when you open an old can of tobacco you commit yourself to smoking it... quickly. Once opened you can't let it sit around.

Doc

I store them in mason jars.  I hear that this is a newer make of the old Sobranie, I doubt these are aged tins.  It would be nice if they were.  I'll let you know how it goes, it's received mixed reviews.

Devil Doc said:

Doc
I'm with you, Doc. Great blend but been there, done that, and won't pay through the nose to repeat it.