• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Banning Tobacco Sales - WTF?

They want to ban tobacco yet legalize marijuana.  :rolleyes:

This kind of crap will really come to a head when they start banning donuts and Big Macs. Then all the non smokers might finally realize what liberty is all about. My health insurance next year doubled because I enjoy cigars and for insurance purposes they are treated the same as cigarettes. There's a big difference between the health consequences of this hobby and smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.

This calls for a good smoke and some whiskey.

Fuck you Massivetwoshits!

Wow.  Well, I guess it's a good thing that smart people like that are in power to protect us stupid people from ourselves.....

The question is - what are we going to do about it?  I'm afraid people are perfectly content to watch our liberty be taken away and our personal behavior regulated severely.  I'm not, but I can't tell you how often I feel like a majority of one.  And powerless, most often.

Alcohol, tobacco, firearms, red meat.....I'm afraid we're really, really in for it.

Azzhats! I don't have a problem with cigarettes, they have enough chemicals in them, but our sticks? Mother Nature only adds nicotine to protect the plant, but then you have a very uneducated society. Wonder if her position is an elected one, don't see her getting reelected.

Don't worry about me....
PERIOD

I'd be buying my "supplies" online or the next town over, as the storekeep mentioned...

I hate the over-protectionist environment...

No fun allowed anymore Gents...

Rod said:

Healtheir than Cigarrettes... Infinitely me thinks...

Healthier than cigars, they're both from the earth...
And Cigars are not inhaled (by most)... Half pound of one, half dozen of another me thinks...

People should be allowed to do anything they want, within reason, as long as there is no harm to anyone else...

Don't worry. This is the kind of crap that will give the libertarian party the boost that it needs.

Juanote said:
Don't worry. This is the kind of crap that will give the libertarian party the boost that it needs.
This is correct. "Liberty once lost, is lost forever," Adams. Maybe people will start to come to their senses when they realize the gooberment has too much control.

I'm going to just have to have faith that these people that got rowdy are there to fight the good fight, and this ban will never go through.

Rod said:

Yeah, no shiz Rod. Legalize it but don't let anyone one buy the Phillie blunts to roll it - go figure from the peoples replubic of MA.

BlindedByScience said:
Wow.  Well, I guess it's a good thing that smart people like that are in power to protect us stupid people from ourselves.....

The question is - what are we going to do about it?  I'm afraid people are perfectly content to watch our liberty be taken away and our personal behavior regulated severely.  I'm not, but I can't tell you how often I feel like a majority of one.  And powerless, most often.

Alcohol, tobacco, firearms, red meat.....I'm afraid we're really, really in for it.

Tom, my friend I'm afraid that you are absolutely correct. Slowly but surely we are loosing our liberties which is quite frightening and we better wake up and defend our freedom before it's too late.

I read about this a while back. In every case, those that are for these types of bans are seriously void of any facts, and are just passengers on a bandwagon, usually launched by those who will realize financial gain. Big money wants to get the odds to what they believe is in their favor. If they finally start getting their way, you WILL see Sugar become demonized next. After that, your guess is as good as mine what it will be.