• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Barrel Proof Tasting

Acclaym

Moderation in moderation
I would like to host a virtual bourbon tasting. I don't typically record flavor profiles or any of that bullshit but I think it would be cool to discuss that with four of my CP brothers over a few outstanding drinks. I've selected three of my personal favorites that I know may be hard to find (all barrel proof offerings) and 16 2.5oz boston rounds. If there is interest, a random drawing will determine who gets the opportunity to buy in at $50. Full disclosure, I won't profit a dime. You can't (and I didn't) find these on the shelf and shipping is included.

That may leave you asking, "What comes in the fourth boston round, asshole?" Well, that will be a worth while surprise, my friends. Good luck to everyone who is interested, please reply here if you are. I'll post the random drawing in a few days.

Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered "Batch 17!!!"
Weller Full Proof "Green's Store Pick"
Stagg Jr. Batch 13
4th - Mystery 💎 Dram!

@Nate1977
@JoeMO
@cabaiguan juan
@TexasTraveler
@CBoukal
@CigarStone
@Thoughts
@Eqwhipped

20220123_174834.jpg
20220123_174323.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be honest, this isn't really for the folks who have had these often. The idea is to provide access to those who have yet to try all of them. They really are exquisite and their high proofs are not easily identified in the tastings imo.

Last edited:
I agree, I’ve had 2 of the 3. I’ll fill a spot if nobody else joins but I’d prefer someone who hasn’t tried them join

@Acclaym Nathan, I would love to do this to learn more about good bourbon, but trust me, I fully understand that I may not be the right person to contribute to your generous effort.