• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

I was thinking it would be a good idea to organize a Herf, and have some BBQ. hehhe, BBQ Herf. I don't know where the best location to have one would be. I'd be more than happy to have it at my place. I've got a huge deck and plenty of room.

We could make a bunch of ribs or whatever.

Anyone interested?

EDIT 6/21/06

OK, looks like people are organized.

This event will be held at "thehatguys" place in West Virginia on the river. Near Baltimore. It will be the weekend of the 19th and 20th of August. A lot of plans are still in the works. Check back for more details.

e

THEHATGUY'S ADDRESS
Dennis Hawk
1123 Avon Bend Rd
Charles Town WV 25414

List of attendee's So far
theHatguy
Hillbilly Steaks
Stevehawk
DemonR6
JunkMan 56
Coventrycat????
AVB and MrsAVB camping
Shooter????
Cigardawg Cigarwife Cigardawg2
Cookie 1978 wife and kids
Gtphale
Ludwig
Mrjinlesusa 88.1% as of today
rob300c ????
alexgtp
Shadow???
ggiese????
Mr Wolf (3)

If your name is on this list and you aren't going to make it, please let me know.

I recommend West Hartford, CT as a location for this Herf.
Carolina....might be a little tough for me to pull off, but damn...that owuld be one tasty herf.

I think that Northern Virginia would be a great place to have this herf... :whistling:

Damn! Carolina is a bit of a stretch, but maybe you should consider doing a travelling BBQ herf! You could have a herf each week in all the different regions of the country! ;) It only seems fair :p :laugh:

Maybe I'll make it down there someday. :thumbs:

It would have to be early, it's a 6 hour drive for me but I'd be down!

~Mark

I'm in! I can bring some of my sauce if you want.

We could do a travelling BBQ herf, just driving from one side of the country to the other, throwing BBQ out of the back of your truck!

When and where? I could use an excuse to head to NC and visist my sister. It is only about 5 hours so I am interested!

Nate

Carolina....might be a little tough for me to pull off, but damn...that owuld be one tasty herf.

BBQ Herf sounds likea great idea!

I second the motion to recommend West Hartford, CT as a location for this Herf.

Those in favor of the motion, say aye. :thumbs:

Aye!

-Rob

Aye!

-Rob

Being from Waterbury, West Hartford would do it for me!!!

sorry guys, I'm not pulling my cooker all the way to conneticut. Not this year, at least.

That's OK, so we can count on you for next year? LOL. I'm trying to figure out how to get down there for this! I hereby announce that for your BBQ herf, I will go back on not eating pig and cow for a day. I will likely be quite sick for a few....but hell, I'm gonna guess it would be worth it!

I would be interested in coming to NC. Where and when.

Well, that is up in the air. I've got a really big deck with plenty of room that we could have it at. Plus my cooker is here. But I'm flexible. If we get enough interest, then we need to look into setting a date.

Why don't we all compromise? Some say West Hartford, CT while others say High Point, NC. Well right in the middle is Baltimore, MD...

Yep, Baltimore works for me!