• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf Today-starts at noon

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
If you're in the Twin Cities metro today, let's herf! My house. PM me for directions.

Planes can't get me there fast enough. Have fun. Let me know when you are in the Orlando area again. I'll drive down.

Thank you so much Joe, that was an absolutely fabulous day. And thanks to all in attendance, it was great to see you guys again and to meet those I hadn't met before. I'll post some pics here after I get home.

Man I wish I was back home I'm from St. Paul, lol

Give a PM when you're back for a visit. We can always gather enough locals to have a quorum for a herf! :)

Thank you so much Joe, that was an absolutely fabulous day. And thanks to all in attendance, it was great to see you guys again and to meet those I hadn't met before. I'll post some pics here after I get home.

Thx for coming Clint! 12 guys and 3 Bag-O boards beat a stripper anytime....NOT! :sign:

If they're anything like his other pics, expect them to be about 100x100 with a tiny motorcycle in the background.

Sorry this took so long. Here are a couple of pics from Joe's BBQ Herf:

Tim (Sinnyc) meets the Invisible Man while Ketch (Ketchtwenty2) quietly wonders if AP will be back to full strength by the time the Vikings start the regular season. Khris (face obscured) is still beaming from his latest Festiva purchase. Joe looking damned sexy in his herfing hat and Kyle is wondering exactly what the hell he got himself into by agreeing to be there. John (damer021) seems amused at Ketch's bold Vikings prediction.

MNHerf2012.jpg

Joe's brisket was done after a hearty Baggo tournament and it was delicious! Thanks again for such a wonderful day fellas. It was great seeing old friends again and meeting several new ones. And FU Tom on the pics.

JoesBrisket.jpg