• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beads

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
Okay once you are all done laughing at this post, I would appreciate your input. I am going to have to put some beads in the Humi Cabinet in my home office it holds about 30 boxes and 100 or so loose smokes. It is about the dimensions of your standard end table. I plan on having it at about 80% full how many pounds of beads do you FOG's recommend?

TIA,
Adrian

Okay once you are all done laughing at this post, I would appreciate your input. I am going to have to put some beads in the Humi Cabinet in my home office it holds about 30 boxes and 100 or so loose smokes. It is about the dimensions of your standard end table. I plan on having it at about 80% full how many pounds of beads do you FOG's recommend?

TIA,
Adrian

heartfeltindustries.com

Viper has a calculator for bead weight versus humi volume.

I f'n knew I should have looked harder. I just drew a blank on the Heartfelt site, thanks again. :thumbs:

....IMHO, get about 25-50% more than Viper (HeartFelt) recommends.

Your humidity will be regulated to the same spot, but you'll have to hydrate less often, and have additional buffer for those lazy, humid, summer night coming up.... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

Many thanks, BBS and Viper that is certainly sound advice. The less I have to be watching the humi, the more time I can spend smoking. ;)

I used the calculator, then doubled the number so I'd never have to worry.
It's (of course) just me, but it grants me peace of mind when I'm distracted by other things.

Oh, also, I have a terrible habit of sorting through my smokes. I need to break the addiction, I know.