• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
New Year, New Thread let's get this going guys. This currently sits in the cold winter of Colorado in Jason's hands.

Claim his bounty by posting up that you can take his love, and then some.  :love:

Jimmy

This has gone on long enough and I haven't had any Colorado love, since leaving CB in 1999. Send this granola beeeyotch my way.

Got the package Jason, thanks!  Looking forward to trying each one of these beers and cigars, as I've never had anything that you sent.  The glass is sweet as well:

8BFBEA36-311B-4DC4-9148-00C61CEE220B_zpsgmaisycm.jpg

Who wants some OK love?

Check in on untappd Brandon! I'd like to see what you think about em.

Brandon you're such a trooper...  :laugh:

I was in the middle of a move, otherwise I was going to take it.

I loved your Beer bombs last round! I am really tempted to step in again.  BUT I will see if anyone else wants to try some of OK's very very best!  If no one picks this up by Wednesday, count me in.

GUYS, this is some freaking tasty beer!  I would have never guessed it, but damn there is some great brews in that there state of Oklahoma.

modo22 said:

GUYS, this is some freaking tasty beer!  I would have never guessed it, but damn there is some great brews in that there state of Oklahoma.
^^^^ This ^^^^

He shipped to me the last time I played and everyone has been great so far... I'm still drinking them.

Why the hell doe it say crispy beer? LOL!

Woo hoo Ben, you got it. I'll put together something and get it out to you. Do you remember what I sent last time? Shoot me a PM and I'll find others to drop in the box, unless you want a few repeats, which I can certainly do.

bfreebern said:
Why the hell doe it say crispy beer? LOL!

Woo hoo Ben, you got it. I'll put together something and get it out to you. Do you remember what I sent last time? Shoot me a PM and I'll find others to drop in the box, unless you want a few repeats, which I can certainly do.
I'll find what you did last time and ask my remaining brain cells what they remember.  PM incoming.

Once the ice/snow melts and the temps are above freezing, this gets shipped. Monday I'm guessing.

I'm going to eventually have to get in on this. As a fellow beer lover myself. What type of boxes do you use and how do you ship? Thanks guys.

I prefer to use the Styrofoam wine shippers. If you have any big box stores like Bevmo or Total Wine around you they might have them for sale. Also if there are any businesses around you that specializes in shipping supplies is worth checking out.

Worse comes to worse you can improvise with a big box and lot of packing material. Give the bottles space so they don't hit each other, wrap them in bubble wrap, and pack the box snug to cut down on shifting and sloshing.