• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2017

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Rules
  • Send a total of at least 88 oz of beer (homebrews are MORE than welcome).
  • Send one beer glass (any glass works, be creative).
  • Send one premium cigar ($10+ for this thread).

After you get your package
  • Ask who wants it next as soon as possible to keep this moving.
  • Post what you got, pics make it even better.
  • First person to reply in the thread gets the PIF.
  • After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of styles you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

Freebern is up! I've emailed Cody to tell him his end is up, so let's wait and see.

Hey guys, sorry I have not kept up following this. It sat so long just kinda forgot about it. Unfortunately, I will be traveling for work the next two weeks. I will get something out as soon as I can. Once again sorry.

I will get something out this week. The slopes in Deer Valley were unreal.

Attachments

• 20170113_141319.jpg
    20170113_141319.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 9
Package out the door. Once again sorry it has taken me so long. Cheers to a New Year!

Nice... Now we just need some new people to jump in from different areas of the country.;):)

Box received and I took a picture earlier, but deleted it on accident, when I got back to my desk. I'll try and take another one in the next few days.

Who wants beer?

John - still putting this together, but it will go out Monday. I'd hate to send it and it sit in a warehouse all weekend. I'll post up the shipping info when I have it.

Take your time! I've got beer coming out the waazoo!!! Feel sorry for the poor bastard that follows me! :oops::eek:

Ok, big 'ol box of beer coming your way John. Fed Ex - 785450496777

Let me know when it arrives, you might need a dolly :)

Niiice!!!

First let me say that I think I'll enjoy the cigars more than the beer Brandon! You have excellent taste! :p

Love the Russian River glass as well.

Who wants it!!!????!!!
IMG_0354.JPG

Niiice!!!

First let me say that I think I'll enjoy the cigars more than the beer Brandon! You have excellent taste! :p

Love the Russian River glass as well.

Who wants it!!!????!!!
View attachment 15281

I have great taste in cigars, LOL. Enjoy John, let me know what you think of those beers. I tried to send what I like, as well as some sours for you to try.

I have great taste in cigars, LOL. Enjoy John, let me know what you think of those beers. I tried to send what I like, as well as some sours for you to try.
I love Sours! Looking forward to the Grapefruit Sour!

OK! Want some Hopslam? I was super stoked over getting that Russian River glass and my daughter knocked it off the Kegerator and broke it before I even had the chance to use it once. Even broke one of the cigars you gave me. o_O

OK! Want some Hopslam? I was super stoked over getting that Russian River glass and my daughter knocked it off the Kegerator and broke it before I even had the chance to use it once. Even broke one of the cigars you gave me. o_O

Let's give someone else a shot, LOL.

Wait, she broke the glass and the cigars "I forgot to send"? Was she drinking? Well, I guess now is a good time to actually remember to send the cigars and a replacement glass.