• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Sellar tonight.

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
Hey everyone. Sorry for the short notice. I'll be up in Newport KY at the Beer Sellar today around 5. They're having a La Abeja cigar event. It's a local brand from the Party Source. Punk_lawyer might show up. If anyone is available let me know.

Good times...but those La Abeja cigars are not my thing.  In fact, I would go out on a limb here and say that I have had moldy White Owls that were better than the one La Abeja that I smoked last night.  I am not going out on a limb far enough to say that La Abeja worse than an ACID 'cigar' but the one I had was not smokeable.  It had the weight of a stick of gum, it had the taste of wax paper, and it was just generally awful.  I have seen this brand getting some decent reviews but those reviewers must have had a different one than me. 

Domingo, on the other hand, seemed to really enjoy smoking that garbage.  He powered through that cigar like it was gifted to him by God almighty.  I gained a significant level of respect for his ability to smoke wretched cigars.  It was kind of like watching someone drink an entire bottle of Night Train.  Yep, Domingo: that dude can handle some raunchy cigars. 

I think Domingo should prepare a site called bumcigar.com as a parody of the classic http://www.bumwine.com/ .

Haha this cracked me up. I definitely need to give my palate a rest for a week after that cigar. However, the trip was well worth it because you never know when you might need a lawyer in an orange tie and for the epic bottles I picked at the Party Source.