• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Being a big brother again (or "am I being a dick?")

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
When I got married, I inherited a 15 year old baby sister. My blood sister is now 30, so I don't need to protect her anymore.

We were visiting her family last weekend, when the little sister in law spilled something down her shirt in the back seat. Her boyfriend (18 years old) sitting next to her immediately said "I'll help you get it!" and leaned towards her. Being a big brother, I jokingly drew and opened my blade, while asking him to stay out of her teenage shirt. All fun and games, blade was away in 10 seconds or less and everyone laughed.

My wife informed me later that the two of them expressed "concern" about me "threatening" this boy. The boyfriend apparently expressed that I wasn't man enough to confront him directly, and had to hide behind jokes. Now, I'm grown enough to ignore the rantings of a child, but decided to get a shot in for fun.

We all went to the Spirit of America show in Greensboro today. As the adults went out to smoke at intermission, I had to pass him in the aisle. I quickly held my hands up palms open and said "I'm passing behind you, and I'm unarmed."

When I returned from intermission, this boy was still wiping tears. God help the young men that will come calling if I have a daughter.

That was great, James! :thumbs: Tell the boy welcome to the world of adult men and our sense of humor. :laugh:

He'll figure it out eventually.
At least you're getting in good practice if you have a daughter.

Punk ass kid.

My oldest son, USMC Corporal Robert Larsen, blessed me with a grand daughter some time back. Now, THAT young lady's suitors have a gauntlet to run...... :p

It's not just kids that are sensitive, old men are sensitive these days also.

He has the guff to call out your manhood for hiding behind a joke, and then proceeds to cry after you make another silly joke....

I think you did just fine...its the boy who needs some more help and wisdom from a REAL male role model. Obviously his male direction is seriously lacking.

Well...Maybe the knife was a tad overdone but come on he must have known you were in ball busting mode...The crying thing is a real mans reaction to a problem. The man thing to do was to say directly to you he had a problem with your humor IMO...

Did I read correctly ? Shes 15 and hes 18 !

Poor boy,I think his vag was hurting that day.

All kidding aside, I would have felt bad for him when he cried if he hadn't just questioned your manhood. Tell your little sister to find someone her own age mentally. Even though he is older than her, he acts younger than 15.
I worry about todays youth, they are over sensitive.

Ian

Sounds like an ass whoopin is needed. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned.

Both my girls tell all the boys their Dad has a gun and a shovel.

This is really to bad, if he is that big of a man to talk about you behind your back, then cry when you call him out on it, maybe that explains why he is chasing a girl 3 years his junior.

You did the right thing IMO

And this ladies and gentlemen is how your raise girls !

I'm tipping my hat to you sir ! lol

I don't think you were hard enough on the guy. An 18 year old with a 15 year old, that wouldn't sit well with me. I would be doggin this guy every chance I got.

If it was in my family, he would not be welcomed anywhere near our house. But hey my little sister has some sense (okay she knows me well) and never came home with a boy.

I'm my situation I would have been all over him with some ' too hard to get girls your age little guy?' type of comment everytime he would open his mouth...

The knife thing was a bit over done, but at the end of the day, this man (18 is a man) is a pu$$y and not worthy of the young ladies time.

Mine tell them that they don't want to see their dad go back to jail.

You didn't stab him or cut off his penis for Christ's sake. What's the big deal?

What is an 18 yr old guy doing with a 15 yr old girl? No good is going to come from that. Oh, and he is a pu$$y for crying at that. Do think the knife thing was a bit over done, but I suppose from reading this that it seemed appropriate at the time.