• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Benefit Concert

ilcchef2

Last year a very good friend of mine Rochelle Gambino passed away at a very young age leaving behind a 15 year old son. Rochelle was an accomplished singer/songwritter who toured the entire country as Rochelle Rocks. On Saturday August 15th there will be a benefit concert to raise money for her son's trust fund. It will be held at the Medeterrenean Taverna here in Croton-on-Hudson NY. There will be 5 bands performing, Young Socrates, The Big Man Band, Second Wind, Blue Water and of course my band The Monks of Sex. If you are in the area please come out and hear some great and diverse music, it is sure to be a great time1

Ralph, depending on the time and what I have scheduled, I'll be stopping by for some of the entertainment and thier greek food......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ralph, ditto for Bravo Lima. After we are fininshed for the day here at West Point, we should be able to make it?

Thanks guys, the show starts at 7:00 PM or 1900 hours for you military folk, and goes until 2:00 AM. My band is going on last and we should be starting between 11:00 and midnight...there is a suggested $10:00 contribution to get in. I hope to see some of you there!!!!

Hey guys, just a reminder that the show is tonight!!! Any of you area brothers that want to party, and see some great live music, this is it! The Monks are now scheduled to start our portion of the show at 10:00 PM.

Ralph, depending on when we finish at West Point (Hog Wild at Round Pond) and if we have had too many beers will depend on if we make it. Either way brother, have a great time and enjoy.......

http://www.westpointmwr.com/hog_wild_party.pdf

OK Charlie, Hope to see you and Bill later, if not I know you had TOO good a time earlier!!!