• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best mild cigar you ever had

Big Boss

i have smoked mainly mediums to full flavored cigars and haven't really experimented with any milds. whats some good ones?

LFD Chisels. I like them with coffee in the morning.

Doc.

LOL!!! Follow that with a JdN Antano chaser do ya Doc? :laugh:

I mostly smoke fuller bodied cigars as well but do enjoy the regular Ashton line from time to time as a more mild cigar. The Diamond Crowns are pretty smooth and tame as well, but a little more pricey.

Noncuban (tend to be expensive):

-Davidoff - x000, Grand Cru, and Classic lines are all mild and very good.
-Diamond Crown

Cuban:

-ERDMs in general
-HdM's other than the Le Hoyo series
-Fonseca

Ashton Classics (Imperial)
Diamond Crowns (not Maximus)
5 Vegas Gold, surprisingly I like these budget priced smokes quite a bit.

I'm partial to the NC El Rey del Mundo Robustos as a mild, earthy smoke. Some people find them fuller-bodied than I do though.

Barry

The best I've ever had comes from Davidoff, but there are options with a far better quality to price ratio, such as HdM (CC) and La Tradicion Cubana (NC).

A brand that is no longer made, in a robusto...

charatan.gif

So full of flavor but mild and smooth, if I had of known they were going out of business I would have bought a few boxes. :(

Davidoff Milleniums, AVO Domaine, AVO Signature, and the rarer La Luna "Little Havana" smokes are my first choices for a flavorful yet mild smoke.

Regards - B.B.S.

i have smoked mainly mediums to full flavored cigars and haven't really experimented with any milds. whats some good ones?

If you mainly smoke medium to fulls, then if you're anything like me, you'll think smoking a mild cigar is like smoking hot air. Just one guys humble opinion...

I had a couple of La Lunas back in like 05'... They were good!

Best is Diamond Crown

Dominican:
For a sweeter profile:
Cuesta rey Stanford Cameroon torps
Any of the Hemingways
Diamond Crown Maduro

Savory / Floral Profile:
Davidoff's or Avo XO

Cuban:
Ditto on the HdM's especially nice after five or more years
Aged LGC

Nicaraguan:
Casa Torano - very creamy mouthfeel

Honduran:
Gispert
SLR ( if you can find any of the pre-2000 blend, they are stellar)

El Rey de Los Habanos by Pepin is a nice mild to med smoke, especially the corona.
Vegas Cubanas Corona is nice as wel, but a little more body.

I second the Devils Weed as a nice mild/med smoke.
BBS's suggestion are good, but some find the Domaine a litlle more than mild. It is a great smoke, fresh.