• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Place in Scottsdale/Tempe Area to Buy Quality Cigars

garvey

I'm in Tempe for IU's Bowl Game and want to buy a few cigars for the post-game New Year's Eve Party. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to purchase some nice cigars? I do appreciate the help!

darryl

I can tell you this...you are in the right area! There are so many cigar shops on that side of town I don't know where to tell you to go. What crossroads? In your 'general' neck of the woods there is Tinderbox, Cigar King, TNT/Cigar Warehouse, Big Sticks, Hiland's...and so on. Avoid Lonsdales at all costs unless you enjoy pissing away your money.

I should add though, that Lonsdale's quality control and humidity levels are outstanding. But you pay for it. They charge MSRP or more.

Ambassador Cigar....It is a great shop.

Do check it out

Here is a link:
http://www.ambassadorcigars.com/

They have any Tatuaje cigar you want, Davidoff, Hard To Find Fuente's, God of Fire's, Padron's....etc. The list goes on. Vartan the owner is a really nice guy, only been there once since I was on business.

Great service, and normal prices!

Agreed with all the shops they pointed out. However, for price / selection / people / lounge, etc. - my opinion is hands down Cigar King. Great people, great selection (especially if you like Pepin's cigars), MSRP or lower, and they really take care of their product.

Agreed with all the shops they pointed out. However, for price / selection / people / lounge, etc. - my opinion is hands down Cigar King. Great people, great selection (especially if you like Pepin's cigars), MSRP or lower, and they really take care of their product.

Cigar King-great people. x2

Cigar King-great people. x2

I've ordered from them on-line. Great prices, lightning fast shipping. For what I ordered, they had the lowest price on the net. Great peeps

Cigar Aficianado did a spread about shops an issue ago and mentioned Ambassador. I can't remember if that's the whole name or just part of it.

Stinki

Thanks for the recommendations! I ended up going to Lonsdale to check it out, Cigar King, Ford & Haig, and Churchill's. My wife almost killed me -- but all of these places treated me GREAT!

Thanks again!

Darryl