• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Better Late Than Never

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
So I have been here for two years and would like to have a little contest for the membership. My expereince here has been enjoyable and a blessing. Answer the following questions as best you can and you get a 5er of shit rockets from my stash. The first person to answer them all correctly will get the 5er. I have the final say of who is correct. Here we go-

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP?

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first?

3) What member did I HERF with Second?

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him?

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it?

Good Luck because you will need it :0.

Jim

Congrats on the two year anni Jim! Aint gotta clue on the contest though, search is not my friend. :laugh:

Congratulations!

Unfortunately searching your old topics and posts only goes as far back as January of last year, so I guess I'm sorry out of luck on this one.

Congratulations on the 2 yr mark, Jim! It's always been a pleasure talking with you and meeting you up here in little ol' Kingston, NY. I'm guessing Jonathan as #1 and Robbie as #5.

You can get it to go back farther. Jim was a post whore of epic proportions back then so it'll definitely take some time to go through them all, though! :laugh:

So I have been here for two years and would like to have a little contest for the membership. My expereince here has been enjoyable and a blessing. Answer the following questions as best you can and you get a 5er of shit rockets from my stash. The first person to answer them all correctly will get the 5er. I have the final say of who is correct. Here we go-

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP? Jonesy

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first? Rod

3) What member did I HERF with Second? Azoetia

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? Opus PL

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? Cuban Davidoff

Good Luck because you will need it
ohmy.gif

Jim

Congratulations on your 2 year mark Jim! Thanks for the contest, I am really guessing here but maybe I can get 1 answer correct? yeah,right.

You can get it to go back farther. Jim was a post whore of epic proportions back then so it'll definitely take some time to go through them all, though! :laugh:

Jim Fleiss for short :laugh:.

Jim

Congrats on the anniversary!!
1. Infinity (RIP)
2???
3???
4. Sun Grown Don Arturo Gran AniverXario
5. Opus X Football

Congrats on the Anni Jim!

I'll leave the contest to others as you've knocked me around in the past. I might know what number 5 is though!

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP? Infinity

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first? BBS

3) What member did I HERF with Second? Cigarstone

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? Padron Millennium

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? 92 Hoyo DC

1. LilBastage
2. B.B.S
3. Ginseng
4. Sun Grown Don Arturo Gran AniverXario
5. Opus X Football

4 and 5 I bummed off Nasty. If I am lucky enough to have the other possible questions correct I will split sticks. Highly unlikely but just in case. Thanks for the contest.

Drew

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP? Infinity

3) What member did I HERF with Second? Markmarksman

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? BBMF Maduro

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? Opus X Sammy Sosa

Thanks for the contest and congrats on the anni!! :)

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? Padron Millennium

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? 92 Hoyo DC

So close :whistling:.

Jim

3) What member did I HERF with Second? Markmarksman

So close :whistling:.

Jim

Well you didn't put a limit on guesses, so I'll do one more for awhile.

Leave one through four the same, and change #5 to the Opus X Football.

Congrats on the milestone Jim and thanks for the contest.

ETA: The top and bottom guesses were supposed to be two different post, but the system made it look like one.

Unfair for peeps with ADD and can't focus enough to do a search! These contests need to be fair for all members! :p Congrats, tho! Greg put it best, SEARCH is not my friend.

Very tough! Almost depressing. I could have had a fur burger at noon but I was consumed in the search archives. Started to confuse myself. So I gave up. Great Contest and Congrats again!

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP? Coventry CAT

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first? Blinded By Science

3) What member did I HERF with Second? Vitale Mob

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? Padron Millenium

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? And OR anejo with a very yellow wrapper????

Good Luck because you will need it :0.

Jim

Edited to add: Congrats on the 2 years...if you don't believe me "Just Ask Me" :D

Congrats on the anni. Great contest. Wish I wasn't so lazy I could use some sticks.

Brian

Congrats on the Anniversary Jim and it was good meeting you this past summer at Isy's........ :) :thumbs: :cool: