• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Bad Baptist Reserve

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Anyone had it yet? Anyone have a bottle or two, they'd part ways with, to a deserving fella?

* that deserving fella would be me, just for clarification.

I believe we'll be getting it. I can hook you up if we do, brother.

Yes, that would be great. John looked for me, but didn't find it. Thanks!

My TW told me the season for it is September - February? Was the lady I talked to confused with the regular Baptista?

We are just now getting this one. I can try and snag a few if you want, Brandon. Been mostly buying NEIPAs from a new local brewery that is killing it and haven't been to a store in months.

We are just now getting this one. I can try and snag a few if you want, Brandon. Been mostly buying NEIPAs from a new local brewery that is killing it and haven't been to a store in months.

Greg - if you can find a couple, that would be great. I'd gladly send you something in return. Might want to try that NEIPA as well :)

Greg - if you can find a couple, that would be great. I'd gladly send you something in return. Might want to try that NEIPA as well :)
No problem. I'll see what I can do.

I know I am late to the post, but does anyone have one of these they are willing to part with??

I am a lowly newbie who has just joined this group :oops:. I am however a great lover of craft beer!