• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BigMac is Back...in NYC HERF

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Hey former-fellow NYC'ers,

I'm back this weekend and hoping to see the usual crew on Saturday afternoon. I know not everybody will be able to make it in on a weekend, but would love to see as many as possible. I don't know what the weather will be like Saturday, but I'm thinking it'd be nice to hang out somewhere outdoors like Brass Monkey.

Let me know what you guys think of where we should meet. I'm thinking of starting around 1 or so and going until 5 or 6.

I work till 5 pm but can meet up after. If you're still smoking. Let me know.

Would be a stretch for me, but you never know.

I work till 3pm so I could meet up then if you guys are there :thumbs: :cool:

Damn, I can't make this. I am going to be in Philly and DC from Thursday through Saturday.

Hope that y'all are doing ok in Chi Town.

Next time, my friend.

/Lou

Same here Sean, I'm going to a 1st B-Day party for one of my grand nieces'. It's being held at Black Rock Reserve Forest House:

http://www.blackrockforest.org/docs/teacher-student-resources/HousingResources/ForestLodge.html

Hopefully the next time brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I hope you have fun Sean, and you have a good turn out. Sorry I can't make it, hopefully we get to herf again soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Had a nice relaxing lunch and smoke with Geoffrie. We missed the air crash by no more than 10 minutes, but the aftermath was right across the street (very sad by the way). Sorry a lot of you couldn't make it out. I'll be back in the Fall a couple of times, no doubt. We'll meet up then.

Hey Sean, sorry I missed out on your visit. Next time I'll make it. I know that guy Geoffrie must have treated you right!

Had a nice relaxing lunch and smoke with Geoffrie. We missed the air crash by no more than 10 minutes, but the aftermath was right across the street (very sad by the way). Sorry a lot of you couldn't make it out. I'll be back in the Fall a couple of times, no doubt. We'll meet up then.

Lot of fun catching up.
Weather was comfortable and the deck was not too crowded.
Also had the chance to talk football - I cannot wait for the season to start.

And ... and quick hello from a hungover Marisol.