• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill (CigSid) come site on Santa's Lap

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
We all know you have been good this year. So come tell me what can Santa bring you that will put a Smile on your face. Do you want me to send Brad there in his private jet with a glove? I think you could use some more free time but that may be out of my ability's. Is there a misses Bill that would like something?

Santa, Bill has been an amazing brother this year. He has been choosing work over the vherf lately so do I him points down that!!! But we all have to do it so we can afford more cigars!!! Take care of this one

I do not envy you this one, Santa! Bill is a tremendous brother, and the nicest of the nice. I wouldn't even know where to start -- hopefully Bill provides you a good idea of his Christmas wishes. Maybe a shotgun incase the coyote fence doesn't work...?

He’s a good one, Santa! He’s treats everyone the same, with dignity and respect. Even if you pair Faygo Redpop with your Gurkhas! 😉

What the hell is redpop? Is that like coke?

We all know you have been good this year. So come tell me what can Santa bring you that will put a Smile on your face. Do you want me to send Brad there in his private jet with a glove? I think you could use some more free time but that may be out of my ability's. Is there a misses Bill that would like something?
Thanks Santa! I am very easy to please... I like all kinds of snacks, baseball type hats, pretty much anything Seahawks. My wife loves her hair clips, anything hot and spicy, anything ginger or garlic related... And, my dogs love toys, and compete who can tear them up quickest...

Thanks Santa! I am very easy to please... I like all kinds of snacks, baseball type hats, pretty much anything Seahawks. My wife loves her hair clips, anything hot and spicy, anything ginger or garlic related... And, my dogs love toys, and compete who can tear them up quickest...

For Thanksgiving I made Korean garlic noodles that went well my dad's spaghetti. It was garlic bomb! 😂

Ok Santa has elfs and Misses claus working on a package that you will enjoy.

Good luck Santa 🎅. Bill is a class act who deserves a great Christmas! Hope your friends on the island are taking notes.