Bill's Cigar Review Contest by MNBrian for Illusione H-Town Lancero

MichaelD

What does this button do again?
My favorite review of the bunch. We need to change your nickname to Magic MN Brian. I can't imagine you could actually feel your hands by the time you got done.

On a side note, I pledged not to buy anymore cigars until I resumed smoking cigars, but the limited nature and stellar reviews of this particular cigar might have me breaking that promise. Besides, its almost a holiday, and doesn't everyone get an MLK holiday present?

MNBrian

My favorite review of the bunch. We need to change your nickname to Magic MN Brian. I can't imagine you could actually feel your hands by the time you got done.

On a side note, I pledged not to buy anymore cigars until I resumed smoking cigars, but the limited nature and stellar reviews of this particular cigar might have me breaking that promise. Besides, its almost a holiday, and doesn't everyone get an MLK holiday present?
Honestly you should. They are pretty fantastic. I may have to buy another box yet.

On an unrelated note, if anyone wants to send me a box of cigars, I'd be open to it. ;)

MadMonk

I'
I can tell by your review and the age on that Cohiba that you've got more self control than me!
I'm famous for my patience, as well as a ginny temper. Figure that one out! haha! Truth is, 90% of my cigars are probably over 5 yrs old but in this case, the Behike was gifted.
I do have some others (also 54s) that I believe are from 2013. I need to smoke one to compare. It was the most unique modern Cuban Cigar I've ever smoked.

Scap

Here's to hoping you didn't put any videos in the box you mailed me!!!

Great review, and I'd tap out at 50^F....

Scap

I'm not sure I want to.... :eek:

Supposed to hit today, we'll see if the Houston USPS is awake.
and.......FAIL.
Houston sorting has dropped the ball, once again. Gotta love a manager that hires the least motivated my city has to offer.