• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bird Man

MNBrian

Larry and I met up for a herf on his way to fish in Canada. No doubt he's there by now enjoying the sunshine and walleye!

Unfortunately, on his way up 35 in his rental car, he hit a beautiful red tailed hawk. What he didn't realize is the hawk had lodged itself in his rental car grill...

Being the sportsman that I am (aka young and dumb), I decided to pull the hawk out of the grill so he didn't have to return the rental with a dead passenger under the hood... Video evidence below. I promise it doesn't explode. No blood and guts.

Thank you Brian for extricating the hawk from the grill and posting the video. It was sort of amazing the thing stuck in there and I suppose it went in from the bottom. No word from the rental car company so no visible damage. It was a weird thing, just flew into the car at about 3 feet off the surface of the road and whack, directly into the front of the car. After all it did have a "bird brain".

Thank you Brian for extricating the hawk from the grill and posting the video. It was sort of amazing the thing stuck in there and I suppose it went in from the bottom. No word from the rental car company so no visible damage. It was a weird thing, just flew into the car at about 3 feet off the surface of the road and whack, directly into the front of the car. After all it did have a "bird brain".
Ha!

Well if you're as good at catching Walleye as you were at pulling off this bird capture, I have no doubts you'll be eating fish for a few months! :)

This is Birdman:

chris-birdman-andersen.jpg