• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday Contest!

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
This contest is real - as opposed to the joke contest I posted Here! :p

My birthday is coming up April 16th.

This post will be my one thousand, eight hundred and thirty second post. 1832

Note: All times Eastern!

My birthday this year will be on a Friday. At near 11:59pm on Friday I will post here and note the total number of posts I have so far. This will be done just before midnight before the day changes to Saturday. (The end of my Birthday) Not to be confused with doing it on Thurday night just before Friday. My birthday will be almost over at this point. I want to clarify this so there is no confusion.

If I am unable to be here at 11:59pm Friday April 16th because I am drunk or getting my annual "Piece", :p I will post first thing Saturday morning. Suffice it to say that the first post I make at 11:59pm on Friday or after will be here with the post count numbered and our winner will be identified. Damn... I need a lawyer to write this up for me. :p

What you have to do is guess how many posts I will have at the end of my birthday on April 16th.

The guesses must be in by 11:59pm EST April 9th to qualify. At this time, I will close the thread to any future guesses.

You can only post here once. If you post more than one guess, you will be disqualified. :( You "can" edit though... Feel free to edit your posts as often as you want but be sure to edit them before the 11:59pm EST April 9th deadline or your vote will not count.

The person closest to my total number (over or under doesn't matter) will win a nice Birthday pack from me. It will probably have around 5 sticks consisting of ISOM and Premiums. It will be a nice pack. :thumbs:

Helpful Hint: Keep in mind that I am currently doing the Blind Taste Test Review Pass that requires me to post frequently.

Another Hint: Sending me a birthday present before the April 9th deadline greatly approves your chances of winning. Just make sure you have a high-enough guess so that I can post and post and post to get to your guess. Remember, I can't take away posts. j/k :sign:

Enjoy!

SD

I'm in!

I'm gonna say 2000 posts, this way you can celebrate two milestones at once!

I guess 2011.

And has the cat in your profile forgiven you yet?

When you hit that number...go get that piece you were talking about! ;)

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

I'll go with 1973. I know why but it's a secret. :p

This thing is kinda getting off to a slower start than I had hoped.

I am not going to be in town on the 9th as I had originally stated to stop the contest. I will let it run until the 11th.

Good Luck.

My guess is 1970 -- happy birthday in advance, enjoy some special smokes on your b-day!

Science told me at 7 posts a day to pick 1985, but that is 7 a day average since you been here. You post more now so I guess................2005