• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blackhawks in Downtown LA

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Earlier this month blackhawk helicopters landed in downtown LA. Very interesting. While this is being called a "drill", I'm sure there's something more going on. Way too dangerous to perform a "drill" in downtown LA like this. You'll notice the soldiers are wearing bio-hazard suites. They first blow open a door to the building, and then you'll see numerous military members in full bio-hazard gear removing two boxes from the building. Obviously we're not going to be told the truth as too many people would freak out.

Well. There are now concerns that zombie deer could be mutated in human stomachs and infect people.

Interestingly enough. We now have a policy where all staff are to take home laptops, just in case we need to work remotely.

I know that generally speaking there’s an increased chance shit will hit the fan, but who, what, where when, why, how?

Urban drills such as this have occurred in various locations throughout the US.

I guess being prepared ain’t bad.

But yeah.

I have a feeling somebody, somewhere, knows something.

Seem crazy to do a training mission in a highly populated area like that. I also suspect there was a real danger they are hiding.

Not discounting that it could be something serious...but I can say that "we", Illinois National Guard, do very muh urban training for bioterrorism and earthquake response that involves coordination with state response services and large businesses.

We do the regularly and once per year on large scale which involve coordination between agencies, schools, business, and first responders. These training scenarios get very real.....very. Manequins that talk and bleed and what not....actors, paid actors that have roles and symptoms. You get the idea.

Anyway, we execute these training scenarios in live mode within actual locations. There's no better way to train than as real as possible.

However, when it is done, it is also mandated that it is highly publicized so that citizens are aware and do not mistake the training for a real world event. We even take radio spots to announce it days prior.

Maybe word didn't get distributed as well as it should have been.

I am guess this is a pre staged training exercise. No vehicles on the street or people. The unit is 160th special aviation battalion. Can tell by the extended fuel probe. The first 3 bird that landed are called little birds Aka OH6s. When I was a hawk crewchief I use to live for missions like this one.