• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blade Show in Atlanta?

Bu11dog

Anyone going?
It's the largest knife show in the States. It's like it's own ATF convention, there are lots of alcohol, tobacco (cigars out front at all times), and firearms (yes even though it's a knife show there are lots of us that carry).

The 2016 BLADE Show will take place June 3-5, 2016 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, Georgia. Below is a schedule of events for the 2016 show

THURSDAY, JUNE 2
BLADE University Classes only

FRIDAY, JUNE 3
BLADE Show - Day One

12:00PM - EARLY BIRD ENTRY ONLY
2:00PM - Show opens to the public
7:00PM - Show closes Day One

BLADE University Classes being held throughout the day

SATURDAY, JUNE 4
BLADE Show - Day Two

9:00AM - Show opens to the public
6:00PM - Show closes Day Two

BLADE University Classes being held throughout the day

SUNDAY, JUNE 5
BLADE Show - Day Three

9:00AM - Show opens to the public
2:00PM - Show closes Day Three - SHOW ENDS

edited: added info

Last edited:
Why yes, that is the one! I'm driving a couple friends up who are makers. They don't have to deal with flying or driving and they take care of me while we are there. It is an awesome time! I

I'd love to go. My son has been dying to get out of town for over a year. Would be good for him too, if I make it an overnighter. I'll PM you if I think I can go.

Yes let me know if you are going to make it down. I can probably scrape up a couple passes for you if you do.

Not this time. Actually I've never made it. Say hi to the guys from Grindhouse Knives, Sheepdog Knives, and Sniper Bladeworks.