• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Liquor Reviews of 2021

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
After seeing others perform some blind reviews, and recently doing one myself, I decided to make a 2021 post that others can post blind reviews from their friends. @CBoukal hit me hard with four angelic looking bottles that I’ll be blind reviewing for you today. Lady, and gentlemen, let’s get this thing going. Here are the culprits:
8A78CF40-E5C8-44A7-AC65-CF96C0C1B60A.jpeg
1. light amber color
Whiff-mild sweetness when huffing this bad boy, maybe a little fruit? (I don’t have a flavor wheel, this will become more obvious later on, especially around number 4).
Palate-very clean, little fruit, little caramel. Smooth with minimal burn, must be lower proof. Much more sweetness on the tongue.
After-caramel aftertaste but sweetness has died down, some oak afterbirth
Rating-7 3/4

2. Amber color
Whiff-more fruit than the first one, smells stronger, more caramel
Palate-no burn at all, more fruit, this has been in an oak barrel, or a building with oak barrels nearby, or their building is in a forest surrounded by oak trees. So yeah, hint of oak.
After-mild sweetness but not caramel, little citrus maybe?
Rating-8.5

3. Slightly darker amber (starting to see a pattern here)
Whiff-sooo much fruit, floral notes? I dunno
Palate-holy f$&@ the flavors, caramel, little burn, floral/fruit notes, hints of oak, feels like a warm hug in my mouth
After-much much longer aftertaste and I’m enjoying the hell out of it, heaviness to it with molasses type taste but not near as sweet
Rating: 8.74

4. urine color
Whiff-alcoholic water...this isn’t bourbon. Tequila, yeah this is definitely tequila. Not super pungent on the nose tho
Palate-sweet, no burn at all, other than that, it’s tequila folks, tastes like tequila. It’s pretty good. Good flavors all around
After-pretty good. It has the after taste of....tequila...but good tequila
Rating: Really good
672A9DB4-F6DA-4FEF-800C-392F9308CE16.jpeg
this Was the setup. Rag and water to palate cleanse and clean out the glass before each sample. Bread to cleanse the palate as well. Thanks again @CBoukal, I have never done this before and it was an absolute blast! I will be making purchases and sending this back to sender. Gotta see if I can get my hands on child safe cleaners...