• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Review - IronPeddler's sixth stick

Seanholio

Don Quixote
All,

First off, beware of Gary. He sent some hitchhikers along with the MAW-PIF sticks he promised. I did not expect the impromptu stick with the band missing. The attached note made no mention of it, but I have to assume that he was hoping I'd perform a blind review on the fatty he sent me. Unfortunately, I think he also forgot to include the band. Gary, can you help us identify this smoke?

Size: Approximately a 109x5"
Filler: Hard to tell.
Binder: Not sure
Wrapper: Light, possibly Connie

Inspection: This HUGE gauge cigar is very loosely packed, as you can see in the photos below. I am expecting a very loose draw, maybe too loose. Unfortunately, a little of the band seems to have been left on the cigar. I'll not peel it, since I'm afraid of damage. The wrapper is very hard, without any of the familiar suppleness I expect from a wrapper. The torcedor was obviously very meticulous, possibly suffering from some form of mental disorder, as the wrapper leaf is not only completely devoid of veins, but is wrapped meticulously down from the cap, with razor-straight lines equidistant from each prior wrap. Initial scents consist of paper, and a very organic smell, not unlike compost or fertilizer. This should be an interesting smoke.

Cut/prelight draw: The cigar came pre-cut. I wonder if there was a clue that would reveal the marca. The prelight draw is very loose, and there are no real tastes available.

Burn: This cigar burns HOT. I wonder if it dried out a little, as it tends to burst into flame at the foot if I don't take care with it. I'm reminded much of a campfire, with tastes of woodsmoke and burning barn. I must give credit, though: the burn line was razor sharp, and I never had trouble keeping it lit.

gallery_6088_774_3005.jpg

gallery_6088_774_25424.jpg

gallery_6088_774_67708.jpg

gallery_6088_774_12640.jpg

gallery_6088_774_45961.jpg

gallery_6088_774_29941.jpg

gallery_6088_774_67163.jpg

gallery_6088_774_30708.jpg

gallery_6088_774_3796.jpg

gallery_6088_774_8156.jpg

Nice review!

There's got to be a butt joke in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

So what happened to the rest of the review? Would you smoke another that had some age on it or maybe sat for a week or two?

Joke if you must, but I see you nubed it Sean! :laugh:

Enjoy the rest and I hope they smoke just as nice :thumbs:

PS...my chest hurts from laughing so hard!

Edit to add...you don't recognize that vitola?...HINT: it comes from a TSOM :whistling:

Did it have any suttle hints of Manure?? :sign: :sign:

:laugh:

Nicely done. But no hints of burnt 7-year old Madagascar vanilla?

Wilkey

Nicely dung!

I would have expected the wrapper to go to feces immediately and after looking at the pics I thought you would have started to feel a little flush.

I notice you didn't even have to use the ass tray!

Very nice review! That stick was on my short list until I read this.. Thanks for saving me.