• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blown away!

lovetheleaf

Well this story starts back 8 months ago... I have left the the name of the person out, but you know who you are, if not you have a pm. Long story short, we struck a deal and both ends traded. I of course got blown out of the water by an awesome assortment of goodies. Well this evening I was packing up my secret santa gift and grabbing packaging supplies out of the box I keep them in and I feel something underneath a bunch of packing peanuts. I grab it out and look at it a little confused, HUH! what in the world is this, never seen it before, a single cigar packed in a coffin. NO way, cant be I think..... Look at a little closer and damn if its not an Opus X "A". :love: It has been sitting in the bottom of this box for the last 8 months :blush: . You have no idea the excitement I felt when I found this. Thanks again bro, this was really awesome to find and even more incredible of you to send!
Chris

LMAO! That's some cool chit there Chris! So is it dried out or what?

Just went and checked it and yes it is dry. It was in the coffin still wrapped up brand new. I guess I'll let it sit for a year or so and keep my eye on it. Atleast it will have some age on it by the time I smoke it ;) , which will be cool, I have never had an opus with any age.

Pretty Cool to find a Christmas gift like that while your packing up something for another BOTL. Enjoy!! They only get better with age. It is dry I am sure. Enjoy!!

Jim

Very cool story. I was about to smoke one of my A's the other day but held off cause I want it to age more cause it's from 07. We'll see if I can hold off another year or two. Ive yet to smoke an aged opus either.

Very cool story. I was about to smoke one of my A's the other day but held off cause I want it to age more cause it's from 07. We'll see if I can hold off another year or two. Ive yet to smoke an aged opus either.

Give it at least 5 you will not be disappointed you did :).

Jim