• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BLUE DRAGON CIGARS!

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Back in the day (2001, 2002!?!?!) a guy from this site was rolling "Blue Dragon" cigars. At least the label had a blue dragon on. :whistling: Does anyone remember smokin' one of these? The reason I ask is, I have one sittin' in my cooler right now, starin' at me. It has good age on it by now. :thumbs:

Oh well, just a flash from the past. Any FOG's out there wanna comment?!?! :whistling:

Floyd T.

PS: I wonder if this will suffice for a Davidoff or Cohiba EL from the "Viejo" pass. :sign:

Back in the day (2001, 2002!?!?!) a guy from this site was rolling "Blue Dragon" cigars. At least the label had a blue dragon on. :whistling: Does anyone remember smokin' one of these? The reason I ask is, I have one sittin' in my cooler right now, starin' at me. It has good age on it by now. :thumbs:

Oh well, just a flash from the past. Any FOG's out there wanna comment?!?! :whistling:

Floyd T.

PS: I wonder if this will suffice for a Davidoff or Cohiba EL from the "Viejo" pass. :sign:

Oh yes I remember Mel's cigars very well. I still have around a dozen of them sitting in the humidor. Not the prettiest cigars but I always enjoyed them. Might have to pull one out this weekend.

Floyd T.

Oh yes I remember Mel's cigars very well. I still have around a dozen of them sitting in the humidor. Not the prettiest cigars but I always enjoyed them. Might have to pull one out this weekend.
I can't say that I have ever had the pleasure of trying one, although I have come across them and read about them in several Google searches. I was even asked once if I was that guy that made the cigars. Unfortunately no ... I'd love to see some pictures though! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

I can't say that I have ever had the pleasure of trying one, although I have come across them and read about them in several Google searches. I was even asked once if I was that guy that made the cigars. Unfortunately no ... I'd love to see some pictures though! :thumbs:

Check your PM box.

Oh man! Thanks for the reminder...I dug out my "Grand Dragon" and packed it for a trail ride we have going on tomorrow. :thumbs: :thumbs: