• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blue Dragon Rosado

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Smoked a Rosado-wrapped cigar made by Mel. The cigar has that old Henry Clay roughness to it that I like. Aroma prior to lighting it up was good. Cigar lit fine and burned evenly the whole way.I've had two of Mel's Blue Dragon with the Conn. wrapper which I really enjoyed, and I have to put this rosado of his in the same category. It was full of flavor. One thing I tried with this one that I had not done with the previous Blue Dragons was I sat it out of the humidor for about 2 1/2 hours prior to smoking it. I think that helped the burn. The previous ones I smoked right out of the humidor and I had to do some correcting of the burn with my torch.I smoked this sucker to the nub. Looks like you got another winner Mel. I can't wait to light up the other ones.

MayhemVI,Welcome to CigarPass.com! To answer your question, you cannot buy this cigar in the store. It is hand-rolled by one of our very own members, Mel. If you'd like, you can contact Mel for more info.- Rod