• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BnB Groupon $49 gets you $100

JackImpact

http://www.groupon.com/deals/bnb-tobacco-6

Thought I would post this good deal for any groupon people out there! I already got my cigars but didnt want anyone to miss out!

"Hand-rolled cigars make for a more authentic experience, just as hand-rolled snowballs make for a more authentic snow pile with a scarf tied around it. Enjoy a hand-rolled stogie—or a corncob pipe—with this Groupon.

Choose Between Two Options
  • $25 for $50 toward cigars and accessories
  • $49 for $100 toward cigars and accessories

• See the website for the full selection
    Warning for California residents regarding Proposition 65: product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

BnB Tobacco

Cigar shopping can sometimes be overwhelming, inundating customers with vast selections, walk-in humidors, and the lingering aroma of pinewood boxes. BnB Tobacco de-mystifies the experience with an easily navigable online assortment of cigars and smoking accessories. Led by the owners, Brad 'n' Brian, the BnB team provides expert assistance in all things smoking, including their international selection of premium cigars from Montecristo, Romeo Y Julieta, Macanudo, and Padron. A wide-ranging choice of machine-made cigars from popular brands such as Swisher Sweets, Dutch Masters, and Garcia y Vega rounds out the collection. Aside from stogies, BnB takes care of other smoking needs with hookahs, e-cigarettes, and pipes, the latter of which can help you infiltrate a conference of university professors without anyone raising a bushy eyebrow."

Where in hell's half acre have you been young man? ;)  How did you get tied up with these guys?

Steve

JackImpact said:

Ummm...here's some suggested reading... LINKY

My bad grateful. No wonder I dont remember this, its from 2012. Should I edit or take down my post if I can?

You should remember, Jack, that we don't edit out or take down posts for educational/search/reading purposes.  No worries, you didn't know about the BnB groupon ordeal of '12, and now you do.  Case in point.

Welcome back, btw!

edit: overuse of commas.

Even if there is some history between the two sites, this is still a great find. Curious to see how this plays out  :p

Guys from another site are talking about lots of dried out cracked cigars. Most Padron anni are bad. They claim bnb is taking care of it, but to me that's not worth my time. Is rather just pay full and not deal with this

To be fair, the dried out cracked cigars were for the Padron Anniv sampler. I havent really seen anyone complain about them when bought as singles.

I purchased through the groupon coupon recently. My sticks arrived in good condition.

Ive got 4 orders total. Ill let you know if you find any. I had an 858 that was cracked but I think it was from going from dry to the humid outside of Ohio