• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boise bound - 8/5 & 8/6

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Should be free both evenings if any of you Boise boys want to get together. :cool:

Jeremy, Cory or I will pull something together for your visit. We're all pretty tight so talking to one is like talking to another. It will have to be 8/5 for me, though -- I'm off to DC on the 6th.

Jeremy might have difficulty wrangling a pass from the new missus... he's usually on lock down like that. LOL.

Jeremy, Cory or I will pull something together for your visit. We're all pretty tight so talking to one is like talking to another. It will have to be 8/5 for me, though -- I'm off to DC on the 6th.

Jeremy might have difficulty wrangling a pass from the new missus... he's usually on lock down like that. LOL.

She went to Vegas with him, it can't be that bad already, is it?

She went to Vegas with him, it can't be that bad already, is it?

They weren't married at the time. The ball and chain is fully shackled at this point. :laugh: