• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Books about cigars

baptister

Hi guys

I'm new to the cigar world and while I keep learning by going to some of the best cigar shops in London and talking to people there, I'm also looking for great books about cigars.

Now I've found this list and they all seem pretty interesting for beginners, especially The World of Habano, but would you have other books to recommend?

https://www.cigar-keep.com/en/articles/best-books-on-cigars

Thanks in advance!

Ah believe me I have nothing to sell nor am affiliated with these guys, just here to keep learning! Currently using a zip-bag with with a boveda pack to store my cigars so no humidors to sell....

Ah believe me I have nothing to sell nor am affiliated with these guys, just here to keep learning! Currently using a zip-bag with with a boveda pack to store my cigars so no humidors to sell....
The appropriate first step when joining is to introduce yourself in the New Member Introduction forum. And newbies posting links is HIGHLY frowned upon.

Go introduce yourself so we know a bit about you. You will be welcomed with open arms.