• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boomshakalaka Boomshakalaka Boom!

thechenman

No One of Consequence
So I've been laying low trying to enjoy some down time relaxing and enjoying the family and the fine weather we've finally gotten in the northeast.  But lo and behold...someone couldn't leave well enough alone.

I go to get the mail one fine weekday evening thinking about the cigar I'm gonna be enjoying after I pick my son up fro LAX practice.  I open the door and put my hand in the mailbox and immediately realize that something is amiss.  There's a box inside that's shaking wildly.  Before I can fully retract me hand it goes off.  A bomb!  A bomb!  Can you believe that.  Cigars everywhere.  Now I'm suddenly faced with the conundrum of having to decide again on what to smoke that evening as a large number of new choice smokes have now entered the equation.  

As I begin to pick up the cigars, I notice the remnants of the box has some writing on it.  Ken (personal User), you bastard...you're on my list, so you better watch your back....hahahaha!  Thanks bro...

My thoughts go out to you and the family on the damage done. :thumbs: 

Expect it when you least expect it....nicely done....!!!