• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Ravens pipe

Mr_Wolf

He's watching.............
Back during my last visit to Boswell's, I asked JM to make me a football themed pipe. I got a pewter Ravens hat pin and a basic design that I liked and told him to go nuts! I originally wanted a purple finish on it, but they thought this looked better. I do believe that the darker stain would have made it a little too dark overall. It smokes like a dream, and sits great. The bit is a bluish/purple color.
b644b116-1.jpg

6127aa3f-1.jpg

38ada9ff.jpg

And I'm never able to leave with just one.....

db95d626.jpg

bb4060e6.jpg

b6774809.jpg
3f3607fb.jpg

Pipes look great, I can't wait to go to Boswell's. I am going to be making a trip up there in February for a 3-4 day stay it looks like. Needless to say I can't wait! That is why I am not ordering any more pipes. I am saving up so I can buy plenty while I am up there.
B

Very nice, Dan. JM does some awesome work. One of these days I'll have him make me another.

And the pictures don't do them justice. Especially the last one, it really is a unique piece, with a very nice feel and heft to it. Have you smoked it yet Dan?

Very nice pipes, they are absolutely lovely. I tell you it's just not fair you and BrewMeister living in such close proximity to Boswell's. Does the store smell as good as I'm picturing it smelling? :love:

Very nice pipes, they are absolutely lovely. I tell you it's just not fair you and BrewMeister living in such close proximity to Boswell's. Does the store smell as good as I'm picturing it smelling? :love:

Better!

Upstairs the smoking lounge had a mix of cigar & pipe smoke that made for a wonderful aroma. I kept sniffing my shirt on the ride home! :laugh:

Downstairs in the tobacco jar area, well.... :love: :love: :love:

And the pictures don't do them justice. Especially the last one, it really is a unique piece, with a very nice feel and heft to it. Have you smoked it yet Dan?

Yup, the pics actually look crappy compared to how the look live. Ya'll will just have to come here to see 'em! :p

May light it up today.

I have to agree. These are some great looking pipes, and the pics don't do them justice -- and I'm not even a pipe guy! :thumbs:

I met up with Tim and Dan at Boswells yesterday and am considering a venture toward pipes as a result.

Great looking pipes. I like the subtle touches on your Ravens pipe. Don't tell this guy he does know tobacco and football

A little better pic that Mrs. Boswell took here. At the bottom on the left.

I'm sure it would look better in black n' gold. :sign:

Nice looking pipe.

I'd really like to have a custom pipe like this that has to do with Texas A&M university, and my grad year (this summer) engraved in it, with something else.

thanks for posting this, looks like I'll see if something can be done like that.

what kind of selection do they have for retail pipes in store? just out of curiosity

Quite a bit. A lot of different styles. Usually JM or Dan will also bring out unfinished pipes from the back. I've gotten a few that way too.

Nice looking pipe.

Not in this house Rob! :laugh:

what kind of selection do they have for retail pipes in store? just out of curiosity

Quite a bit. A lot of different styles. Usually JM or Dan will also bring out unfinished pipes from the back. I've gotten a few that way too.

Nice looking pipe.

Not in this house Rob! :laugh:

Very nice pipe! Maybe next time you see them you can put in a good word for me? :whistling: I have been waiting a lil while for my custom from them and I am dying with anticipation!. Joking. I know a special piece takes time.