• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass 2010

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
344475102.jpg
BOTL's In Arms,

I ran the first version of this pass back in the end of 2008, and it was pretty smooth and everyone seemingly had a good time. Can be viewed HERE. I recently got my CHL and will soon be an NRA instructor in both the rifle and the shotgun. Most of my shooting now occurs at Boy Scouting events, but nevertheless, I have a passion for firearms and heavily support the armed citizen.

This pass will in no way shape or form tolerate political discussion on firearms. It stayed out of context the last time and I expect this pass to run just as smooth. Topics can range from anything dealing with firearm restoration, opinions, purchasing, experiences, etc.

This pass is open to anyone who has a minimum of one successful pass or trade under their belt, hasn’t had any recent fits of asshattery, lives in the US, and is the proud owner or supporter of firearms. It’s first come, first serve for those who meet the requirements. All you have to do is post a quote from a movie or celebrity that is supportive of firearms. Since it is first come first serve, those who post their quotes first will be accepted into the pass. Upon being accepted into the pass (indicated when your name is added to the list) pm me your Shipping information and telephone #’s. 12 participants is the limit.

We won't be starting this until sometime in November, I still have a few pass materials to acquire. Though, it gives us all a little extra to do over the rapidly approaching holidays. The cigar (Ammo) list that will begin the pass will be updated in the next week or two. This pass should be covered by cigar pass insurance.

Disclaimer: This will be a MIDDLE to HIGH end pass in terms of cigar pricing and rarity, please be aware of this before entering.

The rules are standard:

1) CP member in good standing with 1 successful pass or trade, 3 months’ time on the boards, and
live in the continental US.
2) Equal puts for Equal Takes…that means Value for value, rarity for rarity. (Any concerns may be
pmed before you post your P/T’s). ISOM's can be put or taken for non-ISOM's....there will be no additional
rarity factor associated with ISOM's outside of the consideration for quantity and volume of production. I
understand that this might get tricky...but we'll get through it.
3) In the event of a difficult rarity/ pricing decision, the pass participants will be asked for their input.
4) Upon receiving please inspect the pass and make sure the humidity is fine, and nothing is
damaged or missing. If there is an issue, please post it in the pass and make all participants aware.
5) Post P/T’s as soon as you can so they can be reviewed and discussed (Use CigarCyclopedia.com and gartrader.com
for pricing and value information). Please fill out the papers with the pass, noting
which cigars you took…and what you put for them. Use the correct numbers!!! Be sure to label all
of your puts with numbers! Do not ship without approval!
6) Unlimited amount of P/T’s, after all, we have to make this worth everyone’s while.
7) If at all possible, try to prevent putting a double into the pass…if the cigar you were going to use
as a put is already in there, try to find another suitable put. Everyone deserves to have the same
variety to choose from that you did.
8) Before Shipping make sure to contact the next person on the list and make sure they are ready to
receive. Always ship with a tracking number and post it in the thread notifying the members that
the pass is on the road! Handoffs are allowed and encouraged, especially if it is during a shooting
outing that passers were able to organize!

Passers (In Pass Order):

1) mufflerman
2) jovenhut
3) Gavin
4) emoshun
5) thinde
6) br174
7) txraddoc
8) Whopper
9) donzz
10) CulturedHick
11) Not a Nice Person
12) BigJake6904

Ammunition:

1) Ashton ESG 22 [P:BigJake6904, T: Gavin]
2) Camacho Liberty 2008 in Coffin [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
3) Camacho Liberty 2009 in Coffin [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
4) Cohiba Siglo V (LSO MAR 08) [P:BigJake6904, T: Mufflerman]
5) Davidoff Reserva 12 LE '08 [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
6) Davidoff Short Perfecto [P:BigJake6904, T: br174]
7) DPG Blue Label Invictus [P:BigJake6904, T: donzz]
8) Fuente BTL '08 [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
9) Fuente WOAM '08 [P:BigJake6904, T: Whopper]
10) Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #1 ('07) [P:BigJake6904, T: Mufflerman]
11) Illusione ECCJ [P:BigJake6904, T: Gavin]
12) Illusione Epernay Le Ferme [P:BigJake6904, T: Gavin]
13) Illusione Nosotros Toro [P:BigJake6904, T: jovenhut]
14) La Aurora Cien Anos Churchill [P:BigJake6904, T: Gavin]
15) La Aurora Cien Anos Preferido LE [P:BigJake6904, T: CulturedHick]
16) LFD Cameroon Lancero [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
17) LFD Coronado Lancero [P:BigJake6904, T: Gavin]
18) LFD Habano Perfecto [P:BigJake6904, T: jovenhut]
19) LFD DL-452 [P:BigJake6904, T:emoshun]
20) My Father Le Bijou Toro [P:BigJake6904, T: thinde]
21) Padilla 1932 Robusto [P:BigJake6904, T:CulturedHick]
22) Tatuaje Black Tubo [P:BigJake6904, T: thinde]
23) Tatuaje Cohete '09 [P:BigJake6904, T: Not A Nice Person]
24) Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 [P:BigJake6904, T: Mufflerman]
25) Tatuaje Dracula [P:BigJake6904, T: Mufflerman]
26) Tatuaje Noellas Reserva [P:BigJake6904, T: jovenhut]
27) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
28) Tatuaje Unicos [P:BigJake6904, T: emoshun]
29) Tatuaje Verocu No. 9 [P:BigJake6904, T: emoshun]
30) Zino Platinum Stout [P:BigJake6904, T: Whopper]
31) Padron 1926 #2 [P: Mufflerman, T: Gavin]
32) H.Upmann #2 (USE AGO 08) [P: Mufflerman, T: Gavin]
33) Opus X Super Belicoso [P: Mufflerman, T: thinde]
34) Untold Story Maduro [P: Mufflerman, T: ]
35) Anejo #48 2006 [P:jovenhut, T: txraddoc]
36) Tatuaje East Coast [P:jovenhut, T:emoshun ]
37) Tatuaje T 110 [P:jovenhut, T: ]
38) Padron FR#45 Natural [P:Gavin, T: txraddoc]
39) Partagas Benji Menendez Master's Series Majestuoso [P:Gavin, T: txraddoc]
40) Padilla Miami Churchill [P:Gavin, T: Not A Nice Person]
41) Tat Face [P:Gavin, T: ]
42) Punch RS #11 URL JUN '00 [P:Gavin, T: br174]
43) God of Fire Don Carlos 2006 [P:Gavin, T: thinde]
44) Padron 1964 Superior Natural [P:Gavin, T: Not A Nice Person]
45. H. Upmann Sir Winston '08 [P:emoshun, T: Whopper]
46. DPG My Father Lancero #4 '09 [P:emoshun, T: txraddoc]
47. Bolivar Petit Belicoso EL 2009 [P:emoshun, T: ]
48. Liga Privada T-52 Robusto '09 [P:emoshun, T: br174]
49) AVO LE08 Tesoro [P: thinde, T:]
50) Davidoff 100th Anni Robusto [P: thinde, T:]
51) Cohiba Reserve Corona Especiales (OSU ENE 03) [P: thinde, T:]
52) Davidoff Brobergs 125th Anni [P: thinde, T:]
53) Romeo Y Julieta EL '09 Duke [P: thinde, T:]
54) Tat Black Tubo [P: br174. T: ]
55) Liga Privada #9 Parejo [P: br174. T: donzz]
56) La Riqueza corona gorda [P: br174. T: txraddoc]
57) PAM Imperiales 8/08 [P: txraddoc, T: donzz]
58) Opus Shark 2007 (In Coffin) [P: txraddoc, T:]
59) Cohiba Siglo IV MAS JUL08 [P: txraddoc, T:]
60) Cohiba Siglo II LPA JUL08 [P: txraddoc, T: Whopper]
61) Montecristo Edmundo BTL SEP08 [P: txraddoc, T:]
62) Anejo 50 [P:Whopper, T:]
63) OpusX Perfecxion No. 2 [P:Whopper, T:]
64) Avo 80th [P:Whopper, T:]
65) Montecristo No. 2 (11/09) [P:Whopper, T:]
66) H. Upmann Magnum 50 (02/09) [P:Whopper, T:]
67) Opus X Perf. #2 [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
68) Tatuaje 7th reserve [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
69) Tatuaje J21 [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
70) Pardon 1964 Anniversary Torpedo [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
71) VSG Sorcerer [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
72) Illusione Holy Lance maduro [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
73) San Cristobal Fabuloso [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
74) AF Hemingway Signature Maduro [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
75) AF Hemi Classic Rosado [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]

Jake,

I'm game if you'll have me.

Bill

"So, as we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed, ...........: 'From my cold, dead hands!”

Charlton Heston, May 20, 2000

ds_04145_09_zen_v6.jpg

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat
or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there."
-George Orwell

And

"Hey mate, you got a Luger? I'm dying to get my hands on a real Luger."
-Hoobler in Band of Brothers

I'm interested!

I used to carry but the state of Mass has removed that right for me :D or should I say I did it to myself. Have a great pass Jake. Wish I could participate.

Brian

I'm in. First pass but many trades. I am the proud owner of a Glock 19.

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
- Clint Eastwood

I used to carry but the state of Mass has removed that right for me :D or should I say I did it to myself. Have a great pass Jake. Wish I could participate.

Brian

Of course you can participate Brian!

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
- Ted Nugent

I'm interested. I own more firearms than I can count and I reload all of my rifle ammunition.

Thanks
Alan

"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."
- Christian Slater

Thanks Jake!

-Jimmy

Although I own nothing more than a pellet rifle to keep squirrels off of my bird feeders, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "if handguns were illegal, only criminals would own them'.
Do I qualify?
Thanks
Tom

Jake I want in.

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen. Full Metal Jacket

Although I own nothing more than a pellet rifle to keep squirrels off of my bird feeders, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "if handguns were illegal, only criminals would own them'.
Do I qualify?
Thanks
Tom

Of course you qualify Tom. This pass is just about supporting and loving firearms.

Jake I want in.

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen. Full Metal Jacket

Always good to have you on board Bruce. :thumbs:

Great pass, Jake! Since I missed the last one and I'm definitely a gun enthusiast, I would love to be in.

"I LIKE IT!"

Emil Antonowsky

I would like to participate

GET OFF MY LAWN.
Walt Kowalski aka Clint Eastwood
Gran Torino

Don

Closing the spots and leaving the pass at 12. I am ordering the pass surprises today...so, no more entrants.