• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's prayers are needed

gunsandcigars88

Fellas, one of my co-workers from the Sheriff's Office was seriously injured yesterday. Obviously not much I can say at this point, but I can say that he was stabbed multiple times and is currently in ICU. Prayers and thoughts are much appreciated right now. I hope to know a little more this afternoon. As to when I will be able to say much more I do not know, but will give updates as I can. And just to go ahead and clarify, yes this was while he was on duty.
Thanks,
B

Brandon, pass along my thoughts.

Trey

Sorry to hear Brandon.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Keep us posted.

G-

Edit to add LINK to story from the Paris News.

Prayers and thoughts are with you!

Prayers and thoughts sent. Hoping all is well with your friend and his family.

Ken

Sorry to hear that Brandon.

Prayers being sent to the family and friends!

Ok fellas, I have a little more info now. First off thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers they are greatly appreciated. The Jailers has been moved out of ICU this afternoon and to a regular room. He wound up with a collapsed lung, lacerated liver, and 20 puncture wounds. He is in surprisingly high spirits right now. The inmate that did this had just received a 38 year sentence and I am not sure his exact motive for these actions yet. Please continue your thoughts and prayers for him as he is going to need them during his recovery.
B

Hope your friend recovers to full duty one day Brandon. Prayers sent his way.