• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon County Stout

David,

I've picked this up locally before, I'll stop tonight and pick up a pack (Multiple?) if it's still available. 

This is a thick, tasty beer.  This is one of the best with a seegar!!! IMO.

I love this beer. I have only had a few bottles thanks to a brother here.

I heard so much about this beer! Been on the hunt for it for a little while now.

Haven't seen any around these parts.  It will be interesting to see when it comes around.  We get GI stuff here in SoCal but currently it's limited to only a handful of their beers.  A relative who works for AB said SoCal should be getting the whole GI lineup.  We'll see when and if that happens.

For anyone interested there are a few more 4packs I pass by daily.

-Chris

Sure, 4pks go for 24 - store offers singles if that's more appealing. Drop me a pm and we'll figure it out.

Anyone that sent a pm has been replied to. Bought out the remainder of stock of my normal haunt. 

Very nice Christo!

My group bought a keg of it for Dark Lord Day this weekend. I'll get my first pull from it tomorrow night!  :cool:

mu mike said:
Very nice Christo!

My group bought a keg of it for Dark Lord Day this weekend. I'll get my first pull from it tomorrow night!  :cool:

Straight tap or Nitro?  I be interested on how this tastes on a nitro system (providing they offer the beer gas mix kegs) 

I am having a hard time getting in touch with Christo and getting the beer that I traded him for.  Has anyone on here heard from him recently.  I see that he is active and all, but I can't find any posts from him.  I have sent him several pm's and I am not getting a response.  Hope a fellow brother is OK.  Thanks,

Kendall

ilikefishes said:
I am having a hard time getting in touch with Christo and getting the beer that I traded him for.  Has anyone on here heard from him recently.  I see that he is active and all, but I can't find any posts from him.  I have sent him several pm's and I am not getting a response.  Hope a fellow brother is OK.  Thanks,

Kendall

I am having the same issues.  Four PMs over 2 weeks and no response.  Paid for the beer, he sent me a PM with the tracking number and all it says that was picked up at the UPS station where he lives.  He did say 2 weeks ago he would look into it, but that was our last contact.  Hope everything is ok.

Frank

fjldo said:

Kendall

I am having the same issues.  Four PMs over 2 weeks and no response.  Paid for the beer, he sent me a PM with the tracking number and all it says that was picked up at the UPS station where he lives.  He did say 2 weeks ago he would look into it, but that was our last contact.  Hope everything is ok.

Frank

Has he read the PMs?

Sweets - did you get your beer?

Yeah I am having a bit of trouble getting in touch with him lately.  I really do hope all is okay with him.  He was in constant contact with me throughout this whole thing, until the beer got shipped and damaged

Tracking number: 1Z70V81T0393304085

Little timeline in case anyone is interested:

April 25th: I send him money and ask him for his address to send him a little something for doing this for me.
April 26th: He responded with his mailing address and said the beer is being shipped
May 2nd: I ask for an update:
May 2nd: He told me he got a call from UPS, saying it was damaged and they are refusing claim and that he would ship out another shipment regardless.
May 2nd: I respond saying that sucks let me know if you need anything thanks
May 11th: I asked for an update

No responds so far, nor has he read the PM string since May 3rd.  I am not to worried about it yet, as everything has checked out up till now, the only thing that worries me is that he has been logged on today at 10am and seems that he didn't go check his PM's.  I am totally cool if things got busy, but do wish communication would be a bit better as of the late.

David 

Sweetrice80 said:
Yeah I am having a bit of trouble getting in touch with him lately.  I really do hope all is okay with him.  He was in constant contact with me throughout this whole thing, until the beer got shipped and damaged

Tracking number: 1Z70V81T0393304085

Little timeline in case anyone is interested:

April 25th: I send him money and ask him for his address to send him a little something for doing this for me.
April 26th: He responded with his mailing address and said the beer is being shipped
May 2nd: I ask for an update:
May 2nd: He told me he got a call from UPS, saying it was damaged and they are refusing claim and that he would ship out another shipment regardless.
May 2nd: I respond saying that sucks let me know if you need anything thanks
May 11th: I asked for an update

No responds so far, nor has he read the PM string since May 3rd.  I am not to worried about it yet, as everything has checked out up till now, the only thing that worries me is that he has been logged on today at 10am and seems that he didn't go check his PM's.  I am totally cool if things got busy, but do wish communication would be a bit better as of the late.

David 
This mirrors my situation almost identically. Not a big deal on my end, just worried something might of happened to him.

As far as him being active, that doesn't mean s ton to me. I always show as active, just because my laptop is always signed in at home.