• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon shop in KY

jbfurdog

We made an impromptu trip to Lexington, KY. Hit up some distilleries in the area. One place that I wanted to share with you was a store that specializes in rare vintage bourbon as well as hard to find bourbon. The place is called Justins’ House of Bourbon. Thay have Pappy and Weller as well as a bunch of others that I can’t remember the name of. If you’re in the area check it out. I forgot to ask if they ship around the US, but their brochure says they ship international.

Weller 12 180.00. Pappys ranged from 700.00 for the Pappy 10 and 30k for some fancy ass gold label Pappy 23.

ETA: I Don’t know much about Pappy so these dudes could have been BSing me. The 30k bottles looked different from the regular bottle of Pappy 23 that they were selling for around 2k.

Last edited:
The Pappy 25 has brought some prices over $15K but I've not heard of any actually selling at $25-30K.

The Pappy 23 in Crystal from a few years ago, while better juice IMO, can normally be found for $6-10K if you know where to look.....like asking me.

They had regular stuff for the normal guy at close to retail. But holy crap, the gouging was incredible on the hard to find bourbon. It was an experience that’s for sure.

I had the opportunity to purchase a bottle of 12 from a BOTL here 8 years ago for $100. How the times have changed...

I had the opportunity to purchase a bottle of 12 from a BOTL here 8 years ago for $100. How the times have changed...

It was different stuff though wasn't it?