• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brett Favre to retire

I was just getting ready to make the same thread.

I don't care who your team is. There is not anything bad you can say about this man. I wish they could all be like him......Full of integrity, tough as nails, and a born leader on and off the field. He will be missed on Sundays. :thumbs:

DAMN, I knew I shouldn't have waited until this year to actually make a game.

I love the guy and will miss seeing him on the field, he alone was worth the price of admission. That being said, not everyone can ride off into the sunset with a Superbowl trophy in their lap like #7. :whistling:

One of my roommates in college was a huge Packers fan so we watched many of his games early in his career and I grew into a big fan of Favre's. Sad to see him go, but I'm also glad he's not one of those guys who hangs around to long.

There aren't too many football fans that weren't also Brett Favre fans. Even if the Pack wasn't your team, there is no way you couldn't respect the way he played the game. It was a joy watching his gutty performances on Sundays. It was obvious he loved to play the game and it was a joy to watch him do it. So long Brett.

Well that sucks, I figured this time had to come someday, but man, will he be missed. I've never seen a man move like that on the field, with such guts and fire. He better be making into the NFL HOF!

There's dancing in the streets of Detroit!

I honestly couldn't stand the guy, only because he was a Packer, but you can't help but respect how he played the game.

As a *cough* Detroit fan, I am happy. I cant take away what Favre has done though. He was one hell of a QB. The bad thing is we will most likely still lose to the cheeseheads.

As a Vikings fan he drove me crazy. Mostly of envy because we have never had a QB that played the game like Favre. What a great career.

He was one of a kind and we will not likely see another of his caliber....ever again. The last of the real football players in the NFL.

If anything good can come of it, it may give a young gun a chance to try to fill his shoes.

I'm kinda sad to see him go. I really liked Favre, he was a great player... It's kinda upsetting knowing that his last throw was an interception.

As a Vikings fan he drove me crazy. Mostly of envy because we have never had a QB that played the game like Favre. What a great career.
I'm a Vikings fan as well. I live in MN and I liked the guy, he was a great respectable athlete.