• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bring your 'A' game

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
In a discussion about cigars a few weeks back the topic came up of 'A' sized cigars, and how we probably all have one or two, but almost never get around to smoking them because we don't want to commit to the time/effort. 

Well, no more.   The weather is starting to turn nice most places so here is my challenge to you.  Smoke them.   I will open this contest to run from now until August 25th.  Unlike some people here (wkoti), when I run a contest I will actually pick a winner and send out a prize pack.  The prize pack will be cigar related, but I have no idea what yet (depends on what I smoke between now and then), but it will be quality. 

This is simple:  Smoke an 'A' sized cigar (I'll open it up to anything over 8 inches.....that's what she said), and post a review with pictures.  You have to post at least one pic before lighting, and one during the smoking of the cigar to prove you actually smoked it.   Or you can post a video review.   I've started a thread in the review section with the same title as this thread, please post your review (or a link to it) in that thread. 

Any questions?

Thank Sneeds, now I have to dig them up from the bowels of some 'Land of the Lost' humidor in my cigar room!

Hope I find them before the contest ends ???

Great contest! Is it one per person or can we enter in more than one review? August is a long time away from now so guys could probably do more than one.

Paul

Enter as many times as you want.  Best review wins....period.  

CJ, you won't win.

It's probably until August so he can restock after sending so much of his stock out in bombs!
You da man sneeds, I look forward to participating

I have a few different "A"s resting about, so this sounds like fun.......  :thumbs:

If anyone has an "A" DE they'd like to share- I'll take it for this contest!

This is an ambitious contest, Brent.  I like it!!!  I have two A cigars that I have been looking for an excuse to smoke.  Now, the only challenge will be to find the half of a day that it's going to take to get that task completed. 

I have a few "A"s that need to be smoked anyway, I'll get an entry in before the deadline.

Pretty sure I've got a Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro that's been laying around in the humi for close to 7 years now.  I guess all I needed was an excuse to smoke it. :thumbs:

^^ I doubt it fit the ' Smoke an 'A' sized cigar (I'll open it up to anything over 8 inches.....that's what she said) ' part of the deal.. ^^

louich said:
^^ I doubt it fit the ' Smoke an 'A' sized cigar (I'll open it up to anything over 8 inches.....that's what she said) ' part of the deal.. ^^
The Masterpiece?   9 X 52.  It fits.

Oh ! Tought I had one but its way shorter thant that ! Back to the study room for me I I guess...

This contest reminded me of this thread from John (KayakinBoy) back in 2005.  Some of the pic links are busted (which is good because I was in some of them in a dumb looking straw cowboy hat), but there's a few that still work.