• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Broncos fire Shanahan!

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Heres the story - LINK.

Very surprising as most people around here thought he had a lifetime pass after his two superbowl years. Wonder if Cowher already has a flight to Denver.. :whistling:

Surprised to hear that myself, though they had a very disappointing year. I thought with Cutler they would do much better.

I can't tell you how many weeks I picked Denver only to end up losing. It just felt every week like they were going to break out, but never did.

Boy that is a surprise, but I don't keep up with the news there. He is one of the few coaches I really like, wish the Bucs could pick him up. I wouldn't trade Shanahan for Cowher in a million years.

Ken

Incredible! With a track record like he's had and he gets dumped, while the Bungling Bills reward their cadaver Jauron with a contract extension. There's no justice in the NFL.

This is somewhat surprising. With his resume, I thought he would be there as long as he wanted.

Watching the press conference now. Man it is a tough one, Pat Bowlen and Shanahan are really close. Pretty emotional for both of them.

I went to the Charger Bronco game Sunday.
Denver looked real bad.

You would think he would get a pass due to the joy he has brought the mile high city.
Im shocked at this for sure.

I have to admit i think it would be real interesting to see Cowher on the broncos sideline ... and I'm scared of what he could do with that team.

I really didn't expect this one. Shanahan is a fantastic coach, one of the elite best in the NFL.