• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brooklyn Rolling Black Outs 😡

CgarDan

So I get up this morning and my wife tells me did you hear there is a rolling black out in Brooklyn. I think had to be on an almost 90 degree day with close to 85% humidity. Quickly took a shower and drove to work to make sure everything is ok. Listening to the radio and the vjs are talking about this thing saying just pop open the fire hydrants like the old days if this thing hits your new neighborhood.

as I get closer to work I think damn had to be here: street lights not working so I know we are screwed. Get insight - no one is working since the computers and all the equipment is off

go into my office and everyone is looking at me funny. Come to my desk and of course I find the reason. Voodo Paul @PaulTra and Black Works teamed up and sent what seems to be an EPM device with multiple candela like trigger sticks all waiting strange energy bursts. Now I have to diligently work on diffusing this thing one trigger point at a time

Next I am calling my capos to rouse up their soldiers and we will bring it to Louisiana Brooklyn Style 🧨

As I'm reading this I'm prepping my bug out bag!

Here's to getting hit 🍻