• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bruichladdich Octomore

ConDaddy

Anyone have experience with either of these? My local total wine just received a couple of bottles of the 11.1 and 11.3. Tempted to buy one of each and stash them for when I get my big boy pants and can handle the extreme peat I’ve heard these have.
$124 for 11-1
$150 for 11-3

Worth it or should I pass?

Although I am a big fan of Bruichladdich, I am not a fan of their peat, however the 11.1 has great reviews...

Although I am a big fan of Bruichladdich, I am not a fan of their peat, however the 11.1 has great reviews...
Appreciate the feedback bill. Starting to think it’s better to pass on these. I have a feeling it would be a bottle that mostly goes untouched for years in my collection. Probably some much better things to put my money towards.

You won't know if you like it or not until you try it. Personally I enjoy octomore.

You won't know if you like it or not until you try it. Personally I enjoy octomore.
I ended up passing on it. I'm really more of a bourbon/rye fan. While there are some scotch whiskeys I like I tend to avoid overly peaty which would be insane for me to spend $150-$200 on the whiskey with the highest peat ever created haha. I ended up putting my money towards more bourbon however those octomores are still there so I may eventually grab one just to add it to the collection for poker night. Might be fun to watch peoples reactions to it.