• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista Edición Limitada 2008 Petite Piramide - 52 x 4 7/8

EL Corojo

Any recent experience with these? A vendor that I use has them for a really good price. I've searched and read many old threads on various boards from around 2011 that were positive, but have been unable to find anything new. Thanks.

I bought some based on price and this thread alone:

https://www.cigarpass.com/threads/b...mitada-2008-petite-piramide-52-x-4-7-8.67585/

If they are still that good, the price was a steal. if not, I figure at least it can be a yard gar.

You may have to do a search for Cigar page two dollar hand made festival to get to the deal.

F7BBE740-1C6E-4A86-86AF-9F229EC14CA0.jpeg
These arrived today. Wow, I can’t believe that I got these for a buck each! I’m waiting on order number two, as I bought 20, and after talking with you guys got another 20! I’m really glad that I did.

Got the ship notification on my 2 boxes today. I still have a full drawer of these from the last time I ordered them but at this price whats another half drawer..... If my wife asks, all the cigars in my humidor were $1 each like these ok?? I think I'll leave the receipt for these on the counter.

Damn, offline for a few days and I miss it. I've been waiting for them to run this again! Oh well (thanks for thinking of me, C.). I definitely prefer these in the smaller vitolas, but wouldn't complain about finding any at that price.