• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buncha fargen iceholes.....

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
I get home today to find my huge rural mail box in shambles with two incredible bombs from DeVonn and my "cousin" :laugh: jnknzz.

Knowing the way this place works, I'm in big trouble. Something tells me this is a sign of things to come...... :0

A big "THANK YOU" to these two fine gentlemen, the cigars and "extras" blew me away. :love: :blush:

To quote ggiese, I've been as busy as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest lately and I've been away from the boards for far too long. I owe AVB a scotch review which I've been agonizing over which I will indeed get to soon and I have to give you all an update about my trip to Milwaukee where I met George and his son last month.

Thanks again for bombing me back into reality. :laugh:

NEWBIE WAR strikes again!!!

Those guys are good BOTLs, happy to see another FOG wounded!

Nicely done fellow noobs. One by one we are taking them out.

GEEZ, "33 pages" of new posts since the last time I was here.

I'm never going to catch up on what I've missed since I was gone so please forgive me for having no clue..... ???

Were there any good asshat burndowns that I missed that none of you SOBs bothered to give me a phone call on? :laugh:

I'm never going to catch up on what I've missed since I was gone so please forgive me for having no clue..... ???

Were there any good asshat burndowns that I missed that none of you SOBs bothered to give me a phone call on? :laugh:

CANT PM YOU!!! INBOX FULLLL!!!!!

Nice play to a good Cat guys :laugh:

You can smell asshattery without being live on the board Bill. :D

Brian

I....... I have to give you all an update about my trip to Milwaukee where I met George and his son last month.

Thanks again for bombing me back into reality. :laugh:

wtf you were in Milwaukee? Who's George?

hopefully next time....

You guys don't know Bill at all. Never PM, always E-mail! Not so much on the meltdown front that this crack crew(with the help of Neil) couldn't handle! Good to see you back!!!

You've been spending your time working with a wrench on the Jag again, eh!?!?

:sign:

What the hell were you up to between March 6 and April 17? We were about to send out a search party.

Well, well,well, the leprechaun is back.

Doc.

Good GAWD!

Round two hit a few days ago and freakin' Irish and GregSVT whacked me hard! :0

A big THANK YOU to these two fine gentlemen as well! :thumbs:

Good to hear you got the package! I was getting worried it had been delivered to the wrong address or was MIA. Enjoy, brother. :)