• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy 1 Get 1 on lots of inventory

JoseGonzalez

The B&M I frequent is having a good special on some of the stock. I thought they were good deals and wanted to share with everyone if they are interested. The store is called Cigary in Wilmette, IL. The contact info is 847-256-7676. They will ship anywhere and don't charge tax on out of state. The following are are buy one get one free or 1/2 price boxes. The stick prices are very competitive already before the special.

AVO
Gran Habano
CAO
Partagas
Dunhill Signed Range
Rocky Patel - Coffins
Tobacos Baez
Buttera
Chateau Real Maduro
Torano
Griffin
Cusano 18s
Benchmande
Bahia
Cuvee
Ancestral
Gurkha
ACID
Jose
Royal Jamaica
Camacho
Fonseca
Winston Churchill
Rico Habano
Saint Louis

Also, not half off, they have 2 boxes of El Triunfador lefts and one box of Oliva V Maduros left also. Both at MSRP prices.

edited to add - They also have some Opus X petite lanceros and #5's

Well whoever answered the phone at your establishment specifically said no, they were not, and that he cannot control what gets posted on blogs. I asked him twice about the Tatuaje Lanceros, I rephrased with Tatuaje Especials. He indicated no deals were being run on that cigar. Either you are lying about this, or Cigary is into shady business practices.

I messed that up. Me and him had a miscommunication between those and the El Triunfadors. Sorry about that.

That was my bad, not theirs.

Thanks JL. One of these days you have to make up here. You would love the shop.

I'm thinking about driving straight from work one of these days, probably on a friday that I'm going to be downtown on anyways. I'll let you know, maybe we can get together for a smoke or two or three.

For sure. I'll meet you here so you don't have to pay for the lounge. I've got some good scotch and cognac here too for us. Bring your buddy with you from last time if he wants too.

For sure. I'll meet you here so you don't have to pay for the lounge. I've got some good scotch and cognac here too for us. Bring your buddy with you from last time if he wants too.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll keep you informed. My buddy Tim, from last time, is a doctor so he usually only gets one or two fridays off a month. I'll shoot ya a PM.

JoseGonzalez good lookin out on this deal bro! I was able to get my hands on a box, 2 boxes of cigars that I have been wanting for a while. Once they come in I will be posting an awesome deal... :whistling:

So are the entire lines of each 1/2 off...it just says CAO for instance...whic ones???

There was just too many for me to type up. The CAOs for instance are:
Sopranos
Gold
Cameroon
America
etc.

Camacho
Triple MAduro
10th Anniversary

For each maker there are typically a few different labels for each.

This was awesome - I just bought a box of Camacho 10th Anniversary 660's and I got a box of CAO Soprano soldiers (One of my favorites) for free and he threw in a couple of extra sticks to make up the diference so that it was a genuine BOGO. Total was less than $300.

Sopranos
Gold
Cameroon
America
etc.

Camacho
Triple MAduro
10th Anniversary

Funny - thats what I just bought! Thanks for the tip! :D :D Wifes gonna kill me but oh well...

~ t

Sopranos
Gold
Cameroon
America
etc.

Camacho
Triple MAduro
10th Anniversary

Funny - thats what I just bought! Thanks for the tip! :D :D Wifes gonna kill me but oh well...

~ t

Tell her it was the new job celebration gift to yourself. :thumbs: