cabaiguan juan! Get on in here buddy!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
@cabaiguan juan
John,
I have done my research and spent some time reading the posts of your work and I am very happy to see all your efforts here this year! Specifically I want to thank you for continuing to post the Birthdays as I am always happy to see someone continue that tradition. Well done!

So lets get into your likes and dislikes. Beer? Seems like you are on board what is your favorite type? Cigars? Obviously not a CC fan? What are you enjoying currently? Lastly is there any likes in the booze area?

Short and sweet.

HO HO HO
Santa!

cabaiguan juan

Santa, I’m hoping this keeps me on the Nice list! I’m a big fan of medium to full bodied stuff. Love Nicaraguan and Dominican cigars but I’m terribly inexperienced in Cubans. From what I’ve tried, they seem to be lighter and more delicate then my billy goat pallet can discern. Anything that you think I would enjoy, I would love to try.
I’ve recently started to enjoy peaty scotch but my go to is bourbon. I do enjoy beer- high Abv seem to be where my purchases tend towards. With little boys, I dont have time to fuck around.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa has your gift all boxed up and ready to go! I hope you have a great holiday and get some time for yourself. I believe the items in this gift should help you out.

Enjoy my friend.

Santa

cabaiguan juan

They sure did Santa, or should I say Tall Paul. They sure did. This package is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you doesn’t express my appreciation adequately. But thank you none the less.

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
They sure did Santa, or should I say Tall Paul. They sure did. This package is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you doesn’t express my appreciation adequately. But thank you none the less.
Awesome! I am always worried about shipping bottles as the USPS people are not to nice this time of year. I assume they are all in great shape still. I’m glad it brightened your day. Enjoy and have a merry Christmas!

Paul