• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabaiguan Juan.......Thanks!

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I just wanna say thanks to a fine BOTL! He knew I was looking for a cutter and he mailed one to me. Not a bit of hesitation at all. He also threw in a couple "test dummies" to make sure the cutter worked. For this, I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Your kindness is very much appreciated. Enjoy the day.

Floyd T

PS: You know, y'all get an invisible fence, grab a few goats, put collars on 'em, and they'll keep you from having to walk five miles worth of grass cutting. Plus, the neighbors would love ya!!!🐐

I just wanna say thanks to a fine BOTL! He knew I was looking for a cutter and he mailed one to me. Not a bit of hesitation at all. He also threw in a couple "test dummies" to make sure the cutter worked. For this, I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Your kindness is very much appreciated. Enjoy the day.

Floyd T

PS: You know, y'all get an invisible fence, grab a few goats, put collars on 'em, and they'll keep you from having to walk five miles worth of grass cutting. Plus, the neighbors would love ya!!!🐐
I have an invisible fence, now I just need goats.