• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAJUNBLAZE

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Just wanted to send out a big THANKS to Rich, Wyatt and Brian (Jonesy). In the CP Make a Wish PIF thread Cajunblaze was granted a wish if he sent a selection of cigars to me. Now of course this is the doings of Jonesy and one of his master minds. Well done guys I just figured this deserved it on thread plus I didn't want to step on the Wish thread because it is hard enough to keep up with whos wish is it??? Thanks Rich those are some awesome smokes!

Also I would like to send a shout out to Rich's 10 year old son Wyatt it was his idea to throw in some some goodies for us and he was even worried about my teeth so he made sure to throw in some dental floss! Ok now that is awesome.

Thanks Top Notch brothers! :thumbs:

Dean

Glad to see the smokes and extras made it. I was a little worried about the smokes with evrything else in the box and being that heavy, if the box would make it. My first international postage. Sorry if I over did the taping on the box.

Wyatt and I had a great time putting that box together for you. It gave us a chance to talk about what our troops have to sacrifice for our freedom. It gave him a new appreciation for everyday things we use and take for granted. If you, are any of your troops need anything please let me know.

My friend, fellow BOTL, please take care. You and your family is in my family's prayers.

Extra little bonus being delivered on Vets. day!!!

Thanks,
Rich and Wyatt

Great job & deserving BOTL! Thanks again for your service Dean & all the service men & women out there!! :)