• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calhounhusker, please read.

The Black Cloud

CH, I belive we've all been patient (perhaps to a fault) with this, but it needs to get resolved ASAP. What's the status?

My timeline:

Aug 15 - You rec'd the beer PIF.
Aug 17 - You post a "who's next?" in the beer PIF thread.
Oct 17 - I bump the thread
Oct 19 - Jfields starts a PM between you, him, myself, and Astrobeerman. You state that you had just moved and apologiize for the delay. You get Astrobeerman's info.
Oct 28 - Via PM you state that you will get the box out by that Monday.
Nov 7 - Jfields bumps the PM and asks what the status is. You respond that you've been very busy, but no excuses you'll get the box out.
Nov 15 - Via PM you provide a tracking #.
Nov 26 - Astrobeerman bumps the PM, worried because the tracking # shows no movement. You state that the shipper refused the box because they opened it and found alcohol. You state you will try another location.
Nov 30 - Jfields bumps the PM, asking for status. You state you will try to drop off at a different drop-off location.
~no update since.

I can appreciate that life happens and stuff gets put on the back burner but this is getting to be worrisome. Two things we need to see: 1) the box dropped off ASAP with tracking # posted in the beer PIF thread. 2) If you plan on participating in more passes or deals you really need to improve your level of communication.

Linky to beer PIF thread: http://www.cigarpass...c=43385&st=1060

Sorry to hear this, I hope you guys get that resolved. 4 freakin' months? C'mon CH.

normal_1_1231014272_9712133.jpg

...this is my only warning!

TBC...let me know who's next and I'll make rob300c send them something!

Seriously though...CH...get on the schtick!

TBC...let me know who's next and I'll make rob300c send them something!

Seriously though...CH...get on the schtick!

Just make sure he doesn't take the train to the post office. We all know he has the tendency to forget things on the train

Calhoun has not responded to any PM's or this thread.

Phil,
Think he meets the criteria to be added to the Scumbag/ Bad Traders List?

I am so glad I did not send this guy some of my beer. Who has been screwed here?

I don't know who this guy is, but hey I like beer, and I missed Secret Santa this year so if you wanna give me the name of who should have gotten some good ale months ago ...... and I will make sure he or she has a few extra drinks for New Years.

HoHoHo

Joe G

I don't know who this guy is, but hey I like beer, and I missed Secret Santa this year so if you wanna give me the name of who should have gotten some good ale months ago ...... and I will make sure he or she has a few extra drinks for New Years.

HoHoHo

Joe G

Good showing Joe! :thumbs:

Always nice to see brothers step up! Actually, this has already been taken care of and some brothers are collaborating on a box that is being shipped out as we speak!

As for CH, well, I haven't heard a peep from him.

Glad this got sorted out between some generous brothers, I just hope the asshat is ashamed of himself.

Is there anymore room on Phil's list? :rolleyes:

So what are we doing here? Has anyone notified Rod? Is there a request for him to be listed?

Hey Phil,

I thought I did request that he be added. Sent him PM's letting him know about this thread and he bailed as far as I can tell.

Groovy, somebody send me his contact information, real name etc.