• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Liberty 2008

riverratt

Biglew
Have you tried these yet? I had one the other day at my B&M. They are a little beyond my price point but I had to try one. I am a Camacho "nut" ! I love most of their cigars. I have a couple or more of every year of Liberty except the 2004 and 2008. The 2008 started off slow but really got good about 2 inches in. I got to save for at least 2 more and let them rest a whlie.

Never had the 2008, but I have a 2007 in the humi for long term storage and use on a special day.

I'll echo what rr said: first 2" are bland, then opens up nicely. If you are expecting a full bodied like their corojo/coyolar, you will be disappointed. Its medium to full, and what I can only describe as a buttery flavor. I will also agree that they need some time but should be as flavorful as the 07s.

I picked up 10 sticks to give out to friends and a couple to stash away. My B&M sold out in less than 20 minutes.